Our client is a multi-award-winning online drinks business on a mission to revolutionise the industry.
They are looking for an energetic, confident, and intelligent Administrator to join their growing team in Tonbridge to assist with the smooth running of the Production facility. They’re looking for team-players with hustle who want things done yesterday.
Their business is constantly changing and sometimes it can be difficult to know precisely where the next concerted effort will be required. Like everyone in their team, you will be expected to contribute to a wide range of additional tasks from time to time. They’ll always make sure that you have the support, knowledge, and equipment you need in order to perform those additional tasks.
Responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant:
- Coordinate consumable stock across all sites, liaising with NPD, Procurement and outside Contractors
- Support Production Supervisors with consumable requirements
- Liaise with Logistics and Excise Compliance regarding stock movement
- Complete and maintain spreadsheets with specified data
- Collate and distribute and/or file departmental paperwork as required
- Coordinate visits to site for visitors, new members of staff and existing staff
- Collate personal details and other relevant information for new temporary staff to pass to HR Department
- Carry out range of ad hoc admin tasks as and when required.
Requirements of the Administrative Assistant:
- Some general administration experience, ideally within a production / manufacturing environment
- Experience in data entry, with a high level of accuracy
- Customer service experience would be helpful
- Excellent level of spoken and written English
- Familiarity with Google Suite of apps
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Enthusiastic, positive and helpful
- Excellent attention to detail
- Methodical and logical approach to tasks
- Good telephone manner
- Great team player, willing to support the team as needed
- Flexible, adaptable and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment - able to multi-task
Why work for them as the Administrative Assistant?
Well, other than all the usual stuff that any normal company should give like a workplace pensions and cycle2work schemes, they've got...
- Free food
- Endless fancy coffee (George Clooney endorsed)
- A relaxed working environment
- Flexible working
- Working with the most intuitive, fun, and hardworking people you'll ever likely to meet and speak to
Oh! And you get to buy booze at cost price. Just in case that makes a difference.
If you feel that you meet the criteria for the Admin Assistant role, please apply now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job