Acoustician - Slough
My client, a prestigious company which was established in 2004 providing excellent services across UK and Europe is looking to bring an experienced Acoustician to join their team in Slough. The successful candidate will hold excellent knowledge of the services and products we specialise in.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Noise assessments of existing buildings.
- Monitoring Noise and Vibration.
- Compliance Testing.
- Construction Site Surveys.
- Manned Noise Surveys.
- Reverberation Time Calculations.
- Testing of Schools and College
Ideal Candidate Requirements:
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent within relevant subjects ((MSc / MEng or BSc / BEng in Acoustics and/or Physics).
- Member of IOA.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Numerically Proficient.
- IT Literate.
This role offers flexible working, competitive salary, 25 days holidays + bank holidays, company pension scheme, dental cover, discounts, cash back offers and many more!
If this role is of interest to you or you are searching for other roles relating to Acoustics, please do not hesitate to contact Jain John on or email . We have many more vacancies available on our website. This is a permanent role.
Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.
- Noise Control
- Noise and Vibration
- Acoustic Consultant
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'