An exciting venture backed software company is looking for an Accountant to join their small Finance team. A fantastic opportunity for a forward thinking accountant, who will have hands-on responsibility for maintaining accurate accounts for reporting within a growing, multinational business. Initially part time potentially becoming full time.
Reporting to the Finance Director, the role will manage the Company’s cash and accounting records, with an understanding of Accounting Standards to ensure accurate and timely reporting for investor review and compliance.
The role would suit a hands on accountant with 3+ years’ experience. The candidate will ideally have strong attention to detail, demonstrate strong communication skills, be proactive and able to identify improvements with a determination to develop.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the day to day processing for Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable including management of collections and payment cycles.
- Responsible for maintaining and reconciling Bank and Credit Cards, including cash flow analysis.
- Responsible for payroll reporting and payments.
- Responsible for maintaining and reconciling the Company’s Balance Sheet.
- Assist in timely monthly closing process and preparation of Board reports.
- Assist in statutory and tax compliance in the UK, US, Greece and any other countries as required.
- Assist in Audit preparation and queries.
- Assist in process improvement and documentation.
- Provide analysis and reporting as required.
- 3 years accounting experience
- Good level of knowledge in Excel
- Advanced English
- Attention to detail, analytical, proactive and a quick learner
- Confident in working independently
Location - Cambridge, UK
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'