Add to basket or enquire
Discover how to make a real difference in young people's lives with our Youth Support Worker bundle. This comprehensive program covers two essential areas of youth work: Youth Support Work and Social Work Practice. Whether you're looking to start your career in youth work or want to enhance your skills, this course bundle is for you.
In the Youth Support Worker module, you'll learn how to provide emotional and essential support to young people facing challenging situations. The Youth Support Worker module will equip you with the knowledge and skills to work with vulnerable children and families in various settings. We will guide you through the course, providing you with the knowledge and skills you need to make a real difference in young people's lives.
By completing this course bundle, you'll be able to make a real impact on the lives of young people, and you'll be well on your way to a rewarding career in youth work.
This Youth Work Consists of the Following Title Course:
- Youth Support Worker
Additional Gift Course List:
- Social Work Practice
- Safeguarding and Protection of Children and Young People
Enrol in the course to jumpstart your career aspirations.
- Understand the key principles and theories of youth work
- Learn how to assess and manage risks when working with young people
- Develop your communication and active listening skills
- Learn how to provide practical and emotional support to young people
- Understand the legal and ethical frameworks of social work practice
- Learn how to work effectively with vulnerable children and families
- Develop your case management and advocacy skills
- Gain an understanding of the impact of social and cultural factors on young people's lives
These course materials were developed with the assistance of experts, and all Youth Work-related content is kept current on a regular basis to prevent learners from falling behind on recent developments in the related field.
This course is lively and well-paced to assist you in quick learning. To give students the skills and knowledge of the industry needed to advance their careers in related fields, we have divided the course into numerous user-friendly Lectures that cover all crucial aspects of Youth Work.
Youth Support Worker Course Curriculum:
- Module 01: Introduction to Youth Work
- Module 02: Who Are the Youth Workers?
- Module 03: Youth Worker Role and Methods
- Module 04: Legal Responsibilities
- Module 05: Youth Work as a Career (Social Work)
- Module 06: Social Influences
- Module 07: Youth Work in Mental Health
- Module 08: Social Work and Criminal Justice
----------and 2 more Courses----------
This course provides a comprehensive overview of the role, responsibilities, and methods of youth workers. Gain insight into the legal framework surrounding youth work and explore the influence of social factors on the development of young individuals.
Our Learner's Top Reviews:
- Varsha Sivamohan - “It was a great experience. The course was jampacked with excellent information. And when I needed help, Skill-up helped me with technical problems instantly. Fast feedback.”
- Charlie Anderson- “The support team was FANTASTIC!!! Very quick to respond and even though I was nervous as I am not good at tests, they made me feel comfortable. I am very grateful for the support”
- Aarini Sinha - “Amazing workshop. Very informative for the freshers like me. Learned a lot of things about digital marketing. I'm really thankful”.
Over 100+ glowing reviews.
After completing all the modules of the course, your learning will be assessed by an assignment or multiple-choice based exam. You may choose to participate in a Mock Exam before attending the course completion Final Exam with no extra cost.
Who is this course for?
- Individuals who are passionate about working with young people
- People who want to start a career in youth work or social work
- Professionals who want to enhance their skills and knowledge in youth work
- Anyone who wants to make a positive impact on the lives of young people
Since no prior knowledge or experience is required.
Take your time to finish this course, and there is no deadline for the course.
You may be able to obtain the position you want in the industry with the aid of our course.
- Youth Support Worker: £18,000 - £25,000 per year
- Social Worker: £25,000 - £35,000 per year
- Youth Offending Officer: £24,000 - £30,000 per year
- Family Support Worker: £18,000 - £25,000 per year
- Community Outreach Worker: £18,000 - £25,000 per year
- Youth Justice Worker: £22,000 - £32,000 per year
Digital certificate - £6.99
This Bundle comes with 1 Free CPD Accredited PDF Certificate (According to Learner Choice), making this bundle an excellent value for money. For additional courses each certificates cost £6.99.
Hard copy certificate
Hard copy certificate - £9.99
Receive CPD Accredited Hard Copy Certificate for £9.99 per copy. The delivery fee for the hardcopy certificates, however, is free for UK residents, whereas it costs £10 for international students as delivery charge.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.