Add to basket or enquire
What Will I Learn?
- Be up and running managing and editing your own WordPress hosted website
- Create and edit posts and pages, format text, add images, add categories and tags, and publish or schedule your website’s content.
- Manage subscribers, contributors, authors, editors, and administrators for your website.
- Develop a solid beginner’s foundation in WordPress that you can use as a springboard towards more advanced web training or paid opportunities helping others get started editing and managing websites.
- Understand key settings, tools, and features of WordPress to enable you to control the look, feel, and function of your website.
- Easily create and manage menus and external links.
- Harness the power of the most useful plugins and widgets to extend your website’s capabilities.
WordPress Training is a best selling course developed by industry experts and already helped tons of students like you. It is suitable for anyone who wants to improve their knowledge and skills in the or relevant sector.
This course is accredited by CPD, so you will get a career boost upon completing this course. Our WordPress Training is packed with 16 modules and 1 hour, 4 minutes of study. You will be awarded with a certificate of completion, the proof of your expertise in this field. If you want to get a job or looking for professional skills to excel in this field, a certificate from this course will help you appear as a strong candidate. You can also validate your certification from our website.
It doesn’t matter if you are willing to study full-time or part-time. This course is designed for any type of student and you can even complete it at your own pace. The materials are accessible from anyplace, any device and anytime.
Besides that, our experienced tutors will help you throughout the comprehensive syllabus of this course and answer all your queries through email.
Introduction to the Course and WordPress Starter Essentials
- WordPress Training - 01. Introduction to WordPress in 1 Hour: Quick and Easy Essentials for Beginners
- WordPress Training - 02. WordPress . com vs. WordPress . org ? How to Get Set Up and What You Need
Have a WordPress Account and All Set Up? Let's Start the Tour
- WordPress Training - 01. Have Your WordPress Login Information? Let’s Get Started!
- WordPress Training - 02. Tour the WordPress Dashboard
- WordPress Training - 03. How to Make (or Edit) a Post in WordPress
- WordPress Training - 04. How to Make a Page in WordPress ( & The Difference Between a Page and a Post)
- WordPress Training - 05. The Rundown on WordPress Plugins
- WordPress Training - 06. All About WordPress Themes
- WordPress Training - 07. Fun With WordPress Widgets
- WordPress Training - 08. Setting Up or Editing Menus in WordPress
- WordPress Training - 09. How to Use Your Tools in WordPress
- WordPress Training - 10. How to Be the Boss of Your WordPress Settings
- WordPress Training - 11. Adding or Editing Links in WordPress
- WordPress Training - 12. Managing Users and Permissions in WordPress
- WordPress Training - 01. Conclusion
- WordPress Training - 02. New Case Study: How to Use Color Psychology to Boost Your Website
Complete your course by sitting for an MCQ assessment. To pass the test, you need to achieve 60% or higher in the final assessment. After passing, you will be able to get the UK and internationally recognised certificate to share your achievement with potential employers or to include it in your CV. The PDF certificate is totally free, or you can get a physical version of your certificate for £12 (Shipping cost inside the UK is free, and outside the UK is £9.99).
Who is this course for?
- Individuals wanting to learn Wordpress best practices.
- Business owners or employees responsible for their company's website.
- Web designers looking to expand their service offerings by providing Wordpress sites for clients.
- Individuals considering Wordpress for small to medium websites or for blogs.
- Web Professionals looking to save time by learning from Wordpress experts.
- Take this course if you want to develop artistic skills in fields of creative photo processing
- Take this course if you love photography!
- No prior knowledge of Wordpress is required as everything will be covered in this course.
- You will need a working computer and a web browser connected to the internet..
- You don't need any coding experience at all. That is the beauty of Wordpress.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.