Add to basket or enquire
Our Wills and Probate Law course is endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme, ensuring your newly acquired skills will enhance your professional development. The Wills and Probate Law course is also accredited by IAO & CPD, with 120 CPD points available to you as proof of your achievement.
Learn how to make all the steps and procedures in organising a will, and ensure that a person’s fondest wishes are actioned without any obstacle. You will be able to support and direct people in their moments of need, and ensure that sensitive moments are seen through to a satisfactory conclusion. By understanding the complex world of will-making and probate, you will become a vital part of a person’s inheritance, and make life go on after they are no longer with their loved ones.
This course guides you through all of the legal requirements and ramifications that a will requires. The content explains every procedural step in detail, with consideration given to the end-to-end sequence of making a will and dealing with an estate. It also includes a full description of the probate process. On completion, you will have gained excellent knowledge about wills and probate, whether it is required for business or personal use.
Why People Enrol this Wills and Probate Law Course From One Education:
- Eligibility for an endorsed certificate upon successful completion of the Wills and Probate Law course
- Learning materials of our Wills and Probate Law course contains engaging voiceover and visual elements for your comfort
- Get 24/7 access to all Wills and Probate Law course content for a full year
- Complete the Wills and Probate Law course at your own pace
- Each of our students gets full tutor support on weekdays (Monday to Friday)
- Efficient assessments and instant results upon completion of our Wills and Probate Law course
This Wills and Probate Law course is designed with the following modules:
Module 01: An Introduction to Estate and Wills
- Types of Wills
Module 02: Making a Will
- Making a Will
- Valuing Your Estate
- What to Include in Your Will
- Signing the Will
- Choosing Executors
- How to Change a Will
Module 03: Trusts and Dispositions
- Trust Usage
- Trust Taxation
Module 04: Intestacy
- What is Intestacy?
- Reasons for Intestate Deaths
- The Rights of a Surviving Spouse or Civil Partner
- The Rights of Surviving Issue & Others
Module 05: Probate
- What is Probate
- Do You Always Need Probate?
- Who Applies for Probate?
- Overview of the Probate Process
- Inheritance Tax
- Applying for Probate
- Probate Cost
Module 06: Correcting Errors in a Will
- The Position at Common Law / Equity
- 21. Interpretation of Wills--General Rules as to Evidence
- Section 20(1) of the Administration of Justice Act 1982
Module 07: Revocation of Wills
- Express Revocation
- Revocation by Marriage or Civil Partnership
- Revocation by Destruction
Module 08: Power of Attorney
- Power of Attorney
- Mental Capacity
- The Different Powers of Attorney
- Choosing an Attorney
- Acting in Best Interests
- Communicating Wishes
- Losing Mental Capacity
- Freedom Protection
How is the Wills and Probate Law Course assessed?
To simplify the procedure of evaluation and accreditation for learners, we provide an automated assessment system. Upon completion of an online module, you will immediately be given access to a specifically crafted MCQ test. The results will be evaluated instantly, and the score displayed for your perusal. For each test, the pass mark will be set to 60%.
When all tests have been successfully passed, you will be able to order a certificate endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme.
Certificate of Achievement
Endorsed Certificate of Achievement from the Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully completing the Wills and Probate Law course, learners will be able to order an endorsed certificate as proof of their achievement. The hardcopy of this certificate of achievement endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme can be ordered and received straight to your home by post, by paying —
- Within the UK: £79
- International: £79 + £10 (postal charge) = £89
CPD & IAO Accredited Certification from One Education
After successfully completing this Wills and Probate Law course, you will qualify for the CPD & IAO accredited certificate from One Education, as proof of your continued professional development. Certification is available in both PDF & hardcopy format, which can be received by paying —
- PDF Certificate: £9
- Hardcopy Certificate (within the UK): £15
- Hardcopy Certificate (international): £15 + £10 (postal charge) = £25
Who is this course for?
This Wills and Probate Law course is ideal for
- Recent graduates
- Job Seekers
- Anyone interested in this topic
- People already working in the relevant fields and want to polish their knowledge and skill.
There are no specific prerequisites to enrol in this Wills and Probate Law course. Anyone and everyone can take this course.
The Wills and Probate Law course is fully accessible from any internet-enabled smart device. So, you can study from the comfort of your home!
All you need is a passion for learning, literacy, and being over the age of 16.
This Wills and Probate Law course will help you procure a job in the relevant field and will allow you to advance your career. Many job roles will be available for you to explore after completing this Wills and Probate Law course. This also increases your competency to be eligible for promotions at work.
Enrol now and take your career to the next step with One Education.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.