Add to basket or enquire
Online webinar to give an introduction to limited companies, director & shareholder obligations and filing requirements. This course will be held as a Zoom webinar every Thursday at 6:30pm UK time. Please book at least 2 hours in advance of the start time to allow time for invites to be sent
UK Limited Companies
- Types of limited companies
- What is a private limited company?
- How is a limited company formed?
- Who owns a limited company?
- Who manages a limited company?
Shares & shareholder responsibilities
- Introduction to shares
- Different share types
- Shareholder responsibilities
- Shareholder duties
- What are directors?
- Who can be a director?
- How are directors appointed?
- Directors legal duties
- Additional director duties
- Potential penalties of being a director
Memorandum of Association & Articles of Association
- Introduction to Memorandum of Association & Articles of Association
- Memorandum of Association
- Articles of Association
Company Accounts, Tax Returns & Confirmation Statements
- Tax return
- Confirmation Statements
A PDF Certificate on completion of course
Who is this course for?
Small business owners, those looking to form a company in the future and others wanted more understanding of company formations.
Computer or tablet with internet connection and access to Zoom meeting rooms. A free link will be sent prior to the webinar.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.