Add to basket or enquire
With the increasing warehouse injuries and accidents, warehouse safety is considered to be paramount when protecting yourself from potential hazards!
But the good news is that the Warehouse Safety course is the perfect choice for you to learn the safety measures with the right skills and knowledge!
Don’t worry if you are working with heavy machines, large objects, and hazardous materials because the Warehouse Safety course will teach you to overcome warehouse accidents and how to deal with them swiftly!
With the Warehouse Safety course, you will be taught the hazards faced by warehousing workers, legal responsibilities in ensuring warehouse safety, health and safety management in warehouses, accidents and emergencies, and much more!
Warehouse safety was always important, but its importance is heightened with the increased number of warehouse injuries and accidents, and that shouldn’t be the case! You should learn the safety measures before so that the number of accidents and injuries can be decreased to zero!
The Warehouse Safety course is your ultimate way to achieve a healthy workplace! Taking this course will help you learn the precautions and implement them in the right way. Learn the suitable protocols and know everything about warehouse safety to use the precautions as your new reflex!
With all the benefits in your hand, you should stop wasting your time and immediately join the course! Enrol now!!!
This Warehouse Safety Course Package Includes
- FREE PDF and Hard Copy Certificate in ZERO Expenditure
- Comprehensive lessons and training provided by experts on Warehouse Safety
- Interactive online learning experience provided by qualified professionals in your convenience
- 24/7 Access to the course materials and learner assistance
- Easy accessibility from any smart device (Laptop, Tablet, Smartphone etc.)
- A happy and handy learning experience for the professionals and students
- 100% learning satisfaction, guaranteed by Compliance Central — a leading compliance training provider approved by National Safety Council, IAO & ROSPA
By the end of the Warehouse Safety course, you will have a better understanding of the following topics-
- Types of warehouses, types of warehouse operation, functions of the warehouse
- Importance of warehouse safety training
- Legal responsibilities in ensuring warehouse safety
- Health and safety management in warehouses
- Accidents and emergencies, electrical safety, fire safety, personal protective equipment
- Manual handling, factors that cause manual handling injuries
- Employers and employees in manual handling
- Musculoskeletal disorders
- Site safety, storage systems, automated storage and retrieval systems
- Chemical and hazardous substances warehousing, temperature-controlled storage and much more!
Take a look at the training modules of the Warehouse Safety course:
Module 01: The Role of Warehouse
- Types of Warehouses
- Types of Warehouse Operation
- Functions of the Warehouse
- Why Do We Hold Stock?
Module 02: Introduction to Warehouse Safety
- The Importance of Warehouse Safety Training
- Hazards Faced by Warehousing Workers
- Causes of Warehouse Injuries
- Risk Assessment
- Legal Responsibilities in Ensuring Warehouse Safety
Module 03: Health and Safety Management in Warehouses
- Overview of Health and Safety Management
- Managing the Workforce
- Employee’s Responsibilities
- Occupational Health
- Environment and Welfare
Module 04: General Warehouse Hazards
- Slips and Trips
- Display Screen Equipment
- Electrical Safety
- Accidents and Emergencies
- Fire Safety
- Lift Trucks
- Poor Ergonomics
- Hazard Communication
- Personal Protective Equipment
Module 05: Manual and Mechanical Handling
- Manual Handling
- Factors That Cause Manual Handling Injuries
- Employers and Employees in Manual Handling
- Musculoskeletal Disorders
- Mechanical Handling
- Vehicles in and Around the Warehouse
- Work at Height
Module 06: Site Safety
- Storage Systems
- Classification of Storage Systems
- Palletised Storage Systems
- Safe Use of Pallets
- Automated Storage and Retrieval Systems
- Temperature-Controlled Storage
- Chemical and Hazardous Substances Warehousing
Complete this Warehouse Safety course and sit up for a short online assessment to instantly evaluate your understanding of the subject. The test will be an automated one, your answers will be checked and reviewed then and there, and you’ll get unlimited chances to retake the exam!
Our concern is to make you competent for the job that is why you get full support from our part to learn and understand it thoroughly. The test fees are included in the one-time paid course fee. As said earlier, you can retake the exam if you fail an early attempt —you would not be charged any money further for the later attempts.
You can instantly download your certificate for FREE right after finishing the Warehouse Safety course. The hard copy of the certification will also be sent right to your doorstep via post for FREE (if claimed by the learner). All of our courses are continually reviewed to ensure their quality, and that provide appropriate current training for your chosen subject. As such, although certificates do not expire, it is recommended that they are reviewed or renewed on an annual basis.
Who is this course for?
This course is for all the individuals working in industries with heavy machinery and material and want to learn about warehouse safety in general.
However, the list below are examples of people who should take this course:
- Warehouse operators
- Health and safety officers
- People working in industries
- People working in factories
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.