Verification Of Death Training For Nurses Level 3 - Online CPD Training Course
Welcome to The Mandatory Training Group's online verification of death training course for registered nurses. This verification of expected death e-learning course was developed to meet the requirements specified by the current UK legislation, Care Quality Commission (CQC) and recommendations from professional organisations such as the Royal College of Nursing (RCN).
Study method - Online, self-paced (2-3 study hours)
Course format - Online (24/7 access), modular
Course Duration - Part-time (1 year access)
Qualification - Certificate of completion
Course Delivery – via desktop PC/MAC, laptops, tablets or smart phones
Awarded Body – CPD Certification Service
Assessment and certification
At the end of this verification of death course, learners will be required to complete an online assessment. On successful completion of the knowledge test (80% pass mark), learners will be able to download a FREE CPD certificate that is valid for one year.
The content of this online verification of death training course has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines..
It will take approximately 90 to 180 minutes to complete this verification of death e-learning course. The length of time to complete the course depends on the following:
- your prior knowledge and experience relating to last offices, and documentation that is used to confirm or verify death in hospital and community settings
- how quickly you can study and absorb the learning materials
- how much you can pace yourself once started
You are in full control of how long it takes to complete this verification of death training course. You can go through the course in one sitting, or pause and come back later. Your progress will be recorded throughout and you will be able to start where you previously left off.
You can revise the online learning materials as many times as you like. Even after completing the course successfully (and obtaining your CPD) certificate, you will still have access to your learning materials for 365 days.
Course aims and objectives
The aims and objectives of this online verification of death training course are to:
- To provide the learner with a clear understanding of the current UK legislation regarding verification of death by registered nurses
- Provide an awareness of the professional responsibilities relating to confirmation of death in hospital and community settings
- To provide essential verification of death training resources in an engaging and meaningful way
- To provide a FREE blended learning environment that is available to all individuals and businesses
What is covered in this online verification of death course?
This verification of death online training course for registered nurses covers the following:
- Introduction to verification of death
- Key definitions of the verification of death
- Professional and legal considerations
- Local policies and procedures
- Verification of expected death
- Verification of unexpected death
- Conditions unequivocally associated with death
- Procedure for verifying a death
- Clinical examination
- Care after death
- Documentation and record keeping
- Role of the coroner and procurator fiscal
- Reporting to the health and safety executive
- Bereavement support and advice
- Other learning resources
Why choose The Mandatory Training Group’s online training courses?
There are benefits of choosing The Mandatory Training Group as your e-learning training provider, including:
- Over 1000 training courses available
- National Skills Academy for Health national delivery partner
- UK accredited e learning provider
- Internationally recognized CPD certificates
- SCORM compliant e-Learning courses
- TIN CAN compliant e-Learning courses
- interactive online learning courses
- free blended learning environment for individuals and organizations
- competitively priced online training courses
- meet UK compliance requirements
- reduce organizational carbon footprint
- immediate access to online learning materials
- minimize travel costs and man hour costs of classroom training
- minimize hours and days spent away in classroom training
- download or print CPD certificates on completion
Verification Of Death Training For Nurses Level 3 - Online CPD Training Course
Who is this course for?
This Verification of Death online training course is suitable for:
- Registered nurses (hospitals)
- Registered nurses (hospices)
- Registered nurses (care homes)
- Registered nurses (community settings)
The Mandatory Training Group’s verification of adult death e-Learning course should be completed by registered nurses. This online verification of death course is relevant for registered nurses working in hospitals and community settings such as nursing and residential care homes.
This verification of death training course can be taken as a standalone CPD course or as part of the wideronline candidate mandatory training courses for nurses and nursing staff.
This verification of death training course covers the main legislation and professional issues relating to verification of expected death in health care and social care settings. It has additional online learning resources that provide more details for learners to refer to during the course and in practice.
Access to desktop, laptop, tablet or smartphone device.
The Mandatory Training Group's online courses range from introductory modules at Level 1 to advanced and expert modules up to Level 6
Our e-learning modules count towards CPD hours for professionals in various sectors to meet mandatory and statutory requirements
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
which training will give me proof that I have done an on-line training
Good afternoon Cordhullar Many thanks for inquiring with us All our online training courses prove this through our CPD certification that one has successfully done a training course with us. This is obtained by reaching the pass mark of 80% or better. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you require any assistance Kind regards MTG Support TeamThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
when do I get my certificate after the on-line training
Good afternoon This can be accessed from your learner account Once you have completed the end of course assessment and scored over 80%, you can download the certificate Thanks MTG Support TeamThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Bcan we access the course immediately we purchase online?
Good afternoon Thank you for your message Yes, learners can gain instant access to the course upon purchasing If you have any further questions, please let us know Thanks MTG Support TeamThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Hi, will I be able to verify death after completing this course?
Good afternoon Thank you for your message No, the course does not certify you to be eligible to confirm or verify death The course simply covers the theoretical aspects If you have any further questions, please let us know Thanks MTG Support TeamThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.