Add to basket or enquire
The Vehicle Maintenance Bundle (Bicycle + Motorbike + Car) is a wonderful learning opportunity for anyone who has a passion for this topic and is interested in enjoying a long career in the relevant industry. It's also for anyone who is already working in this field and looking to brush up their knowledge and boost their career with a recognised certification.
This Vehicle Maintenance Bundle consists of several modules that take around 8 hours to complete. The Vehicle Maintenance Complete Bundle is accompanied by instructional videos, helpful illustrations, how-to instructions and advice.
This Ultimate Vehicle Maintenance Bundle is offered online at a very affordable price. That gives you the ability to study at your own pace in the comfort of your home. You can access the modules from anywhere and from any device.
Why choose this course
- Earn a free e-certificate upon successful completion.
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Study in your own time, at your own pace, through your computer tablet or mobile device
- Benefit from instant feedback through mock exams and multiple-choice assessments
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams
- Full Tutor Support on Weekdays
The Vehicle Maintenance Bundle (Bicycle + Motorbike + Car) is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
- Mock exams
- Multiple-choice assessment
****Vehicle Maintenance Bundle (Bicycle + Motorbike + Car)****
**The Bicycle Maintenance Diploma**
Module 1: Know Your Bike
- Know Your Bike
Module 2: Must-Haves for Your Toolbox
- Must-Haves for Your Toolbox
Module 3: Pedals and Drivetrain
- Pedals and Drivetrain
Module 4: Regular Bike Maintenance
- Regular Bike Maintenance
Module 5: Suspension
Module 6: The Brakes
- The Brakes
Module 7: The Chain
- The Chain
Module 8: The Gears
- The Gears
Module 9: The Saddle
- The Saddle
Module 10: The Steering System
- The Steering System
Module 11: The Wheels
- The Wheels
Module 12: Tyre
**The Diploma in Motorbike Maintenance**
Module-1: Introduction to Motorbike Maintenance.
- Introduction to Motorbike Maintenance
Module-2: Basics of Engine.
- Basics of Engine
Module-3: Engine Cooling and Lubrication.
- Engine Cooling and Lubrication
Module-6: Intake, Fuel, Clutch and Exhaust Systems.
- Intake, Fuel, Clutch and Exhaust Systems
Module-7: Electrical Maintenance.
- Electrical Maintenance
Module-8: Wheels, Tires and Brakes Maintenance.
- Wheels, Tires and Brakes Maintenance
Module-9: Transmission, Frame and Steering.
- Transmission, Frame and Steering
Module-10: Cleaning, Setting Up and Storage.
- Cleaning, Setting Up and Storage
**Car Maintenance Course**
Module 1: Safety Rules & Introduction to Tools
- Module 1: Introduction to Safety and Maintenance
Module 2: General Maintenance for Car Mechanics
- Module 2: General Maintenance
Module 3: Dashboard Indicator Lights
- Module 3: Dashboard Indicator Lights
Module 4: Tyres
- Module 4: Tyres
Module 5: Internal Combustion Engines & Engine Oil
- Module 5: The Internal Combustion Engine
Module 6: The Cooling System
- Module 6: The Cooling System
Module 7: The Fuel System
- Module 7: The Fuel System
Module 8: The Electrical System
- Module 8: The Electrical System
Module 9: The Drive Train
- Module 9: The Drive Train
Module 10: Brakes
- Module 10: Brakes
Module 11: Buying a Car
- Module 11: Buying a Car
- Recommended Reading: Car Maintenance Course
Upon successful completion of the Vehicle Maintenance Bundle (Bicycle + Motorbike + Car), you will be able to obtain your course completion PDF certificate free of cost. Print copy by post is also available at an additional cost of £9.99.
Who is this course for?
Whether you're an existing practitioner or aspiring professional, this Vehicle Maintenance Bundle (Bicycle + Motorbike + Car) course will enhance your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and a professional qualification attesting to your knowledge.
The Vehicle Maintenance Bundle (Bicycle + Motorbike + Car) is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and IT, and to be over the age of 16.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.