Data Law Limited
Add to basket or enquire
On completion of this course you will:
- Have considered the sales and mortgages of unregistered land
- Have an increased understanding of deducing titles, buyers’ searches and forms of contract
- Be aware of the process when applying for first registration
- Feel confident when advising clients regarding unregistered conveyancing
What is the target audience?
- Conveyancing practitioners
Under the ‘unregistered’ system of conveyancing in England and Wales, it is the seller’s responsibility to show the buyer documentary evidence to prove their ownership of the land.
This course, delivered by experienced property practitioner and lecturer Richard Quenby, will give consideration to the perspectives of both the buyer and seller and will examine the tasks which need to be undertaken when selling, buying or charging an unregistered property.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.