Churchill Square Training and Development
Add to basket or enquire
Time is money, the saying goes, and lots of it gets lost in disorganisation and disruption. We also deal with a constant barrage of technology, people, and tasks that can contribute to that disorganisation. Many people find that they flit from one task to another, trying to get everything done. In this workshop, you will learn how to make the most of your time by getting a grip on your workflow and office space, using your planner effectively, and delegating some of your work to other people.
What Will Students Learn?
- Clarify the scope and nature of a supervisory position.
- Learn some ways to deal with the challenges of the role.
- Recognise the responsibilities you have as a supervisor, to yourself, your team, and your organization.
- Learn key techniques to help you plan and prioritise effectively.
- Acquire a basic understanding of leadership, team building, communication, and motivation, and what part they play in effective supervision.
- Develop strategies for motivating your team, giving feedback, and resolving conflict.
What Topics are Covered?
- Adjusting to your role
- Action-centered leadership
- Making plans and setting goals
- Defining leadership
- The Situational Leadership Model®
- What’s your type? How about mine? (Velsoft Leadership Assessment)
- Team building tips
- Communication skills and motivating employees
- Orientation and onboarding
- Training tips and tricks
- Providing feedback and doing delegation right
- Dealing with conflict and managing discipline issues
Who is this course for?
Supervisors or line managers
No prior knowledge or experience is necessary.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.