Learn the golden rules for becoming a skilled Telesales executive with the Telesales Executive Training Course.
Telesales executives are the people who promote and sell products and services for their company over the phone. Their job also includes managing client accounts and customer relationship by receiving and making calls. The Telesales Executive Training course covers all the areas that you need to know about becoming a telesales executive.
Gone are the days when telesales use the words like” how are you? I have an offer for You”. If you want to boost your career as a telesales executive, the Telesales Executive Training course is designed for you. The Telesales Executive Training course illustrates the roles and duties of a telesales executive, the ways of performing the role and avoiding common mistakes that most telesales executives face. The basic telephone etiquettes and the strategies for attracting and holding the customers will also be explored in the Telesales Executive Training course.
Highlights of the Telesales Executive Training:
- Get a full overview of telesales executive training
- Learn about the benefits and the disadvantages of telemarketing
- Understand how to achieve your goals with the four probabilities of success
- Get a deeper understanding of the right words and phrases to use on a sales call
- Familiarise with the different types of customers
- Learn how to focus on your objectives and identify & assess your achievement goals
- Familiarise with crucial verbal communication techniques
- Learn how to handle rejection and rude behaviour
Why Choose this Telesales Executive Training:
- This best ever Telesales Executive Training course is suitable for anyone interested in working in this sector or who simply wants to learn more about the topic. If you’re an individual looking to excel within this field then Telesales Executive Training is for you.
- We’ve taken this comprehensive Telesales Executive Training course and broken it down into several manageable modules which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept – from the fundamental to the most advanced aspects of the Telesales Executive Training course. It really is a sure pathway to success.
- All our courses offer 12 months access and are designed to be studied at your own pace so you can take as much or as little time as you need to complete and gain the qualification.
- We pride ourselves on having friendly and experienced instructors who provide full weekday support and are ready to help with any of your queries. So, if you need help, just drop them an email and await a speedy response.
This Telesales Executive Training is designed with the following modules:
Telesales Executive Training
Module 1: Introduction to Telesales Executive Training
- A general overview of the tele sales executive training
Module 2: All About Telemarketing
- What is telemarketing
- Benefits of telemarketing
- Disadvantage of telemarketing
Module 3: Elevate Sales on Telephone
- Plugging Into Telephone Sales
- Are you telephone-sales material?
- Obeying the Do Not Call laws
- Low-return activities
- In-between call breaks
Module 4: Prospective Telephone-Sales Expert
- Mastering the primary tool: Words
- Achieving Your Goals with the Four Probabilities of Success
- Four Probabilities of Success
Module 5: The Right Words and Phrases to Use on a Sales Call
- The Top Ten Word and Phrases to Use on a Sales Call
- Introducing the Different Types of Potential Customers
Module 5: Preparing The Call
- Focusing on Your Objectives
- Identifying and assessing your achievement goals
- Reviewing your sales cycle
- Preparing for daily assignments
- Planning for every call
- What is the desired outcome for this call?
- Setting the call objective
- Studying Your Prospects
Module 6: Opening The Call
- Scripting an Opening Statement
Module 7: Structuring The Call
- Understand the background
- Benefit statements
Module 8: Verbal Communication Skills
- Organizing Your Messages
- Using Vocal Elements Effectively
- Developing Credibility
- Giving and Receiving Feedback
Module 9: Dealing with Objections
- What are the objections?
- Four Categories of Objections
Module 10: Closing the Sale/ Gaining Commitment
- Closing: More than the last step
- A sign that the prospect is ready to buy
- Reducing contract fallout
- The Four Best Closing Strategies
Module 11: Dealing with Rejection
- Keeping current with new products
- Extending a social invitation
Module 12: Close a Sale Call
- Closing: More than just the destination
- Reading the signs and using a trial close
- Reducing contract fallout
- The Best Closing Strategies
- Offering an alternative choice
Module 13: Increasing your Earnings by Expanding Sales
- DISC Style
How is the Telesales Executive Training course assessed?
To successfully complete the Telesales Executive Training course you must pass an automated, multiple-choice assessment. The assessment is delivered through our online learning platform. You will receive the results of your assessment immediately upon completion.
Will I receive a certificate of completion?
Upon successful course completion, you will qualify for a CPD certificate from One Education as proof of your new skills. Certification is available in PDF format, at the cost of £9, or a hard copy can be sent to you via post, at the cost of £15.
Who is this course for?
Whether you’re an existing practitioner or aspiring professional, this Telesales Executive Training course will enhance your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and an accredited qualification attesting to your knowledge.
The Telesales Executive Training is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and IT, and to be over the age of 16.
This Telesales Executive Training is compatible with all kinds of devices and the age requirement for this Telesales Executive Training is 16. So, basically, everyone can take this course to acquire Telesales Executive Training skills that are necessary.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.