Learn the golden rules for becoming a skilled Telesales executive with the Telesales Executive Training Course.
Telesales executives are the people who promote and sell products and services for their company over the phone. Their job also includes managing client accounts and customer relationship by receiving and making calls. The course covers all the areas that you need to know about becoming a telesales executive.
Gone are the days when telesales use the words like” how are you? I have an offer for You”. If you want to boost your career as a telesales executive, the course is designed for you. The course illustrates the roles and duties of a telesales executive, the ways of performing the role and avoiding common mistakes that most telesales executives face. The basic telephone etiquettes and the strategies for attracting and holding the customers will also be explored in the course.
Benefits of studying Telesales Executive Training:
- 24/7 access to the course for 12 months
- No hidden fees or exam charges
- CPD endorsed certification on successful completion
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Improve your chance of gaining professional skills and better earning potential.
We’ve taken this comprehensive course and broken it down into several manageable modules which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept – from the fundamental to the most advanced aspects of the course. It really is a sure pathway to success.
This course is designed with the following modules:
Module 1: Introduction to Telesales Executive Training
- A general overview of the tele sales executive training
Module 2: All About Telemarketing
- What is telemarketing
- Benefits of telemarketing
- Disadvantage of telemarketing
Module 3: Elevate Sales on Telephone
- Plugging Into Telephone Sales
- Are you telephone-sales material?
- Obeying the Do Not Call laws
- Low-return activities
- In-between call breaks
Module 4: Prospective Telephone-Sales Expert
- Mastering the primary tool: Words
- Achieving Your Goals with the Four Probabilities of Success
- Four Probabilities of Success
Module 5: The Right Words and Phrases to Use on a Sales Call
- The Top Ten Word and Phrases to Use on a Sales Call
- Introducing the Different Types of Potential Customers
Module 5: Preparing The Call
- Focusing on Your Objectives
- Identifying and assessing your achievement goals
- Reviewing your sales cycle
- Preparing for daily assignments
- Planning for every call
- What is the desired outcome for this call?
- Setting the call objective
- Studying Your Prospects
Module 6: Opening The Call
- Scripting an Opening Statement
Module 7: Structuring The Call
- Understand the background
- Benefit statements
Module 8: Verbal Communication Skills
- Organizing Your Messages
- Using Vocal Elements Effectively
- Developing Credibility
- Giving and Receiving Feedback
Module 9: Dealing with Objections
- What are the objections?
- Four Categories of Objections
Module 10: Closing the Sale/ Gaining Commitment
- Closing: More than the last step
- A sign that the prospect is ready to buy
- Reducing contract fallout
- The Four Best Closing Strategies
Module 11: Dealing with Rejection
- Keeping current with new products
- Extending a social invitation
Module 12: Close a Sale Call
- Closing: More than just the destination
- Reading the signs and using a trial close
- Reducing contract fallout
- The Best Closing Strategies
- Offering an alternative choice
Module 13: Increasing your Earnings by Expanding Sales
- DISC Style
How is the course assessed?
To successfully complete the course you must pass an automated, multiple-choice assessment. The assessment is delivered through our online learning platform. You will receive the results of your assessment immediately upon completion.
While I receive a certificate of completion?
Upon successful completion, you will qualify for the UK and internationally-recognised professional qualification and you can choose to make your achievement formal by obtaining your Certificate at an additional cost.
Who is this course for?
This best ever course is suitable for anyone interested in working in this sector or who simply wants to learn more about the topic. If you’re an individual looking to excel within this field then Telesales Executive Training is for you.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.