Team Management Certificate
- Exam is included
- Tutor is available to students
Do you want to become an effective team leader ? If the answer is yes, our answer is our
Team Management Certificate.
Almost every small and medium sized organisations are recognising that the key to securing improved business performance is through the development of managers, supervisors and team leaders.
Team management requires a distinct set of skills and knowledge. These skills do not just naturally occur, rather they need to be learnt and applied together with a good understanding of the conceptual framework that underlies successful leadership, teamwork and team building. Teams, while formed of individuals, behave differently to those individuals, in effect developing their own behavioural patterns.
At the end of this course, students will be awarded the Team Management Certificate.
Students will get their certificates within 24 hours of the course completion.
Group administration requires an unmistakable arrangement of abilities and learning. These aptitudes don't simply actually happen, rather they should be learnt and connected together with a decent comprehension of the reasonable structure that underlies effective initiative, cooperation and group building. Groups, while shaped of people, carry on contrastingly to those people, basically building up their own behavioural examples.
- How to define groups and teams
- The importance of leadership
- How human characteristics are similar to those of other primates
- Different ideas about work
- What organisations are
- Why it is important to study teams and leaders
- The need to put customers at the centre of all team activities
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Identify typical time-wasters in your day and create solutions to overcome them
- Set goals and objectives to get things done
- Plan your day to accomplish what is important
- Understand how technology affects your ability to get things done
- Identify where you are spending your time wisely and where you are wasting time
- Reprioritise your activities for maximum time use and productivity
- Gain clarity on what you really need to accomplish
- Gain better work-life balance through new approaches to managing time
- Optimised productivity through more effective planning, goal setting and prioritising
- Motivating the individual
- Team behaviour
- Synergy and groupthink
- Team development
- Team roles
- The role of the leader
- Power and relationships
- Teams, leadership and culture
- Thinkers on teams and leadership
Who is this course for?
This is a great course for those, who would like to advance their practical & theoretical skills
in Managing teams more effectively and smoothly.
No previous knowledge required.
1. Team Manager
2. Team Supervisor
3. Team Leader
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.