Add to basket or enquire
Asset Securitization (AS) has revolutionized the field of finance. It provides an opportunity for financial institutions to enhance liquidity, generate fee-based income and optimize the usage of capital. It can be a source of competitive financing for corporations. For investors, securitized assets offer additional investment opportunities with different risk/return trade-offs.
- Develop a conceptual framework for Asset Securitization
- Analyze the factors that influence pricing of Asset-backed Securities
- Review the Rating Agency’s perspective on Asset Securitization
- Evaluate the alternative structures for Credit Enhancement
- Analyze the products and structures of several real-life examples of Securitization
- Understand various other aspects such as Legal, Accounting, Tax and Supervision
Topics covered include:
- Taxation of different participants in the securitization process
- Tax issues in select countries
- Applicability of Withholding Tax
- Relevant aspects of The U.S. FASIT Law
Who is this course for?
Every professional involved in the global financial services industry (as a provider, user, regulator or advisor of product/services, marketplace/exchange) would benefit from KESDEE’s innovative solutions.
- Supervisory Agencies
- Central Banks
- Financial Institutions
- Commercial Banks
- Investment Banks
- Housing Societies/Thrifts
- Mutual Funds
- Brokerage Houses
- Stock Exchanges
- Derivatives Exchanges
- Insurance Companies
- Multinational Corporations
- Accountancy Firms
- Consultancy Firms
- Law Firms
- Rating Agencies
- Multi-lateral Financial Institutions
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.