Add to basket or enquire
Get qualified to kickstart a successful career in HR and gain the most in-demand skills to work in the recruitment sector, with this Talent Management and Resourcing masterclass. This human resources training course delves deep into the key responsibilities of the HR department, from the recruitment and selection process to talent acquisition techniques.
Designed for professionals in this field who want to work their way up to management level, as well as those who are completely new to this sector, this comprehensive course covers a wide range of topics. Not only will it deepen your understanding of the role of the HR manager and talent management best practices, but you will learn the fundamentals of brand management and employee branding too.
This course provides full accreditation and is industry-recognised, equipping you with the most essential skills to boost your earning potential and get a head start in your new career. Enrol today and get certified in as little as 120 hours!
- Develop the most in-demand skills to work in the UK recruitment industry
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the UK employment market & talent management
- Understand the different ways of increasing work flexibility and promoting equality in the workplace
- Learn about the role and responsibilities of the HR department
- Be able to identify the key stages in the recruitment and selection process
- Know how to create a successful action plan for the smooth-running of the HR department
- Gain the skills and knowledge to conduct candidate interviews and attract the right talent to the right positions
- Learn the fundamental principles of brand management and employer branding
We’ve taken this comprehensive Talent Management and Resourcing Course and broken it down into 10 manageable units which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept – from the fundamental to the most advanced aspects of this skills. It really is a sure pathway to success.
This Course is designed with the following modules:
Module 01. Introduction to Resourcing and Talent Management
- What is Resourcing and Talent Management?
- Components of Talent Management
Module 02. Resourcing and Talent Planning
- Introduction to the Resourcing and Talent Planning
- The Strategies
- Recruitment Advertising
Module 03. Talent Management and The Role of Recruiting
- Finding the Right Fit, Quickly and Cost-Effectively
Module 04. Coaching, Training and Development
- Talent Management - Coaching
- 5 Steps to Integrating Coaching into Your Talent Management Strategy
- Training & Development
Module 05. Performance Management
- What is Performance Management?
- The Performance Management Cycle Model
- 5 Tips to Ace Your Performance Management Process
Module 06. Benefits of Talent Management
- Introduction to the Benefits of Talent Management
- Benefit for Organisation
Module 07. Planning Human Resources
- Introduction to Planning Human Resources
- Importance of Human Resource Planning
Module 08. Job Analysis and Design
- Job Analysis
- Uses and Reason for Job Analysis
- Job Design
- Job Sculpting
Module 09. Employer Branding
- Brands, Branding and Brand Management
- Defining Employer Brand
- The Employer Branding Process
Module 10. Improvement Opportunities of Talent Management System
- Improvement of Talent Management
- New Technologies for Talent Management
- Approaches to Improve HR and Talent Management
Method of Assessment
To assess your learning, you have to participate in an automated multiple-choice question exam. You have to score at least 60% to pass the exam and to qualify for CPD accredited certificates. After passing the exam, you will be able to apply for a certificate.
To enhance your knowledge regarding the course and to further assess your learning, you are advised to complete the assignment questions provided at the end of the course, which you can complete anytime you wish.
After submitting the assignment, our expert tutor will assess your assignment and will give you feedback on your performance.
After completing the MCQ assessment, you will qualify for the CPD Certificate from One Education, as proof of your continued professional development. Certification is available in PDF format, for £9, or a hard copy can be sent to you via post, for just £15.
Who is this course for?
This course is suitable for anyone looking to develop or kickstart a career in the recruitment sector. It applies to anyone who wants to gain in-depth knowledge of Talent Management and Resourcing best practices, key principles and procedures. There are no specific entry requirements for this course, which can be studied on a part-time or full-time basis.
There are no specific prerequisites to enrol in this Talent Management and Resourcing Course. Anyone and everyone can take this course.
The Talent Management and Resourcing Course is fully accessible from any internet-enabled smart device. So, you can study from the comfort of your home!
All you need is a passion for learning, literacy, and to be over the age of 16.
On successful completion of this training course, learners will have the certification, skills and practical knowledge needed to manage human resources and talent successfully. Career opportunities in this field include the following professions:
- HR Manager
- Recruitment Consultant
- HR Coordinator
- Human Resources Advisor
- Head of Talent & HR
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.