Makin It Happen
Add to basket or enquire
Do you want to reduce your current stress?
Do you want to manage stress more effectively going forward?
Do you want an insight into stress, its impact, symptoms and causes?
This course is a practical action oriented course designed to give you the tools to reduce your current stress and to enable you to manage stress more effectively going forward, including over 75 stress management tips and strategies.
This course aims to give you an insight into stress, its impact, symptoms and causes, as well as to give you practical steps to follow to reduce your current stress. The course will also give you a wealth of stress management tips and strategies to help you to tackle the root causes of your stress and to help you to manage stress more effectively going forward.
As you go through the course you will be able to apply the learning and develop your own personalised stress plan.
The course is designed to be practical and relevant to real life. It includes a straightforward process that you can follow to reduce your current stress and lots of ideas, tips and strategies as to how to reduce and manage stress. The course takes a holistic view of stress management with stress management strategies for all areas of your life. It is not a theoretical or academic course on stress.
- 1: Promotional video 04:25
- 2: Lecture 1 Course introduction 04:32
- 3: Lecture 2 About the tutor 01:58
- 4: Lecture 3 What is stress? 02:41
- 5: Lecture 4 Can stress be good for you? 02:04
- 6: Lecture 5 How to reduce & manage stress 02:12
- 7: Lecture 6 The symptoms of stress & acknowledging that you are stressed 04:27
- 8: Lecture 7 Worksheet 1 What are the symptoms of your stress? 02:00
- 9: Lecture 8 The causes of stress 09:43
- 10: Lecture 9 Worksheet 2 What are the causes of your stress? 01:00
- 11: Lecture 10 Taking action to reduce stress 04:13
- 12: Lecture 11 Worksheet 3 What actions will you take to reduce your current stress? 01:00
- 13: Lecture 12 Interim steps to relieve the symptoms of stress 03:01
- 14: Lecture 13 How to reduce & manage stress, a summary 02:01
- 15: Lecture 14 Stress management tips & strategies, an introduction 03:19
- 16: Lecture 15 Worksheet 4 What will you do to manage your stress going forward? 02:00
- 17: Lecture 16 Identify your purpose, set goals, plan & take action 05:38
- 18: Lecture 17 Manage your time, dont let it manage you 04:56
- 19: Lecture 18 Notice & change the way you think 05:55
- 20: Lecture 19 Consider your approach 05:22
- 21: Lecture 20 Think about how you view life 03:08
- 22: Lecture 21 Communicate & build relationships 06:13
- 23: Lecture 22 Manage your money & finances 02:45
- 24: Lecture 23 Consider how you handle life changes & events 04:04
- 25: Lecture 24 Reduce stress at work 05:15
- 26: Lecture 25 Look after yourself & get balance in your life 03:37
- 27: Lecture 26 Ask for help & support 01:42
- 28: Lecture 27 Stress management tips & strategies, a summary 01:11
- 29: Lecture 28 Your stress plan 01:52
- 30: Lecture 29 Course summary 01:15
What are the course aims?
The course aims to provide you with:
* An insight into stress, its impact, symptoms and causes.
* A 6 step stress management process that you can follow to reduce and manage stress.
* A wealth of practical stress management tips and strategies to help you to tackle the root causes of your stress and to help you to manage stress more effectively going forward.
* Your own personalised stress plan, that you will develop during the course.
What is included in the course?
The course has the following sections:
* Introduction - including an introduction to the course and the tutor
* What is stress? - including what is stress and can stress be good for you?
* How to reduce & manage stress - including a stress management process that you can easily follow to reduce your stress, including looking at the symptoms and causes of stress, taking action to reduce stress and taking interim steps to relieve the symptoms.
* Stress management tips and strategies - including a wide range of practical tips and strategies (over 75 in total) to help you to tackle the root cause of your stress and to help you manage stress going forward.
* Your stress plan - throughout the course you will have the chance to develop your own stress plan, including looking at your own stress including how it is manifesting and its impact on you, understanding the causes of your stress, how to manage your stress and stress management tips and strategies that you can use to reduce and manage your stress.
We have also included introductions and summaries throughout the course to help with learning.
The course is in short bite sized lectures and you can see the detailed course content in the course curriculum.
Developing your own personalised stress plan
There are worksheets to complete as you go through the course to develop your own personalised stress plan. These include identifying the symptoms and the causes of your stress, as well as actions to take to reduce your current stress and strategies to follow to manage stress positively going forward.
You will need to allow additional time in addition to the duration of the videos to complete the worksheets.
What will you learn?
By the end of the course you will have a better understanding of stress, understand the root causes of your stress, have an action plan for reducing your stress levels and have stress management strategies in place to support you to manage stress positively going forward.
Even if you are not stressed at the moment you will have the opportunity to review how stress is impacting your life and to decide on actions to take to support you in managing stress positively going forward.
Important notes & more about the course
If you are already very knowledgeable about stress and stress management, this course may not be for you. It includes an insight into stress (including what is stress and whether stress can be good for you), its impact, symptoms and causes, a stress management process to reduce stress, practical stress management tips and strategies and an opportunity to develop your own stress plan, some or all of which you may already know a lot about.
By signing up for this course you can watch the lectures at your convenience on your computer, tablet or smart phone.
You can choose to complete the whole course or just watch the lectures that are most relevant to you, whichever you prefer. You can watch each lecture in full or just the elements you want to watch and you can stop a lecture at any point if you want to study the content in more detail.
Good luck with the course and I hope you find it invaluable.
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for you if you are:
* Currently finding it difficult to cope with high levels of stress in your life. Whether you are feeling stressed and overwhelmed, you are going through a very stressful and challenging period or your stress has been building up over time, this course is for you.
* Wanting to learn more about stress management, how to manage stress positively in your life and wanting to learn practical stress management tips and strategies that you can easily build into your life.
An open mind to learning, development and self improvement.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Reed courses certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included
Will be downloadable when all lectures have been completed
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.