The Store Staff Training course provides an overview of the Retail Industry and ensures you understand how sales directly related to the amount of time an assistant spends interacting with and serving customers. Understand your customers in more depth, learn how to develop a store arrangement and system that promotes them to stay longer, and spend more on your products.
Additionally, learn to keep existing customers from devising and get introduced to some powerful strategies to boost your sales.
We’ve taken this comprehensive course and broken it down into several manageable modules which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept – from the fundamental to the most advanced aspects of the course. It really is a sure pathway to success.
Benefits of studying Store Staff Training:
- 24/7 access to the course for 12 months
- No hidden fees or exam charges
- CPD endorsed certification on successful completion
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Improve your chance of gaining professional skills and better earning potential.
This course is designed with the following modules:
- Introduction to Retail Management
- Handling Merchandise in Retail Management
- Visual Merchandising
- Role of Visual Merchandiser
- Structure of Your Business
- The Sales Process and Checkout
- POS (Point of Sale) Retail System
- Responsibilities and Requirements
- Elements of Visual Merchandising
- Visual Merchandising Techniques
- Pop-Up Shops and Window Display
- Understanding Customer Expectations
- Customer Value And Satisfaction
- Customer Service And Customer Satisfaction In Retailing
- Provide Customer Service Excellence To The External Customer
- Provide Customer Service Excellence To The Internal Customer
- Standards of Performance
- Retail Signage 101
- Marketing Your Pop-up Shop
- Merchandising Your Store
- Dressing Mannequins
- Floor Layouts and Aisle Spacing
- Jewelry Store and Boutiques
- Cash Register Area Merchandising
- 21st Century Merchandising
- Surviving in Retail Industry
- Effective Inventory Management
- Choosing a Retail Store Location
- Retail Psychology
- Manage Your Suppliers
- Negotiate The Right Deal With Suppliers
- Develop Store Security Procedures
- Management Skills For Leading Your Team
How is the course assessed?
To successfully complete the course you must pass an automated, multiple-choice assessment. The assessment is delivered through our online learning platform. You will receive the results of your assessment immediately upon completion.
Will I receive a certificate of completion?
Upon successful course completion, you will qualify for a CPD certificate from One Education as proof of your new skills. Certification is available in PDF format, at the cost of £9, or a hard copy can be sent to you via post, at the cost of £15.
Who is this course for?
This best ever course is suitable for anyone interested in working in this sector or who simply wants to learn more about the topic. If you’re an individual looking to excel within this field then Store Staff Training is for you.
The Driving Awareness Course is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and IT, and to be over the age of 16.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.