Add to basket or enquire
Do you wish to advance in the retail industry to a management position? Our Store Assistant training is ideal for anybody wishing to get a head start in their retail career. It covers every facet of retail management, from the fundamentals of supply chain management to the psychology of merchandising.
Store assistants work in retail, wholesale, and other businesses. They welcome clients and assist in determining their requirements so that they may buy products and services to fill their needs. A good store assistant will be well-versed in their inventory, assist clients in finding what they need, and provide expert advice. They will be skilled in handling consumer concerns, hand-selling, and promoting special deals. Our modules are well-crafted to cover all these facets and familiarise you with the entire field.
Our Store Assistant training will teach you the functions and responsibilities of a store assistant. Additionally, you'll be familiar with the fundamentals of retail management and how to operate a business. Knowing how visual merchandising functions and consumer behaviour can help you interact with customers. The best methods for interacting with suppliers will also be covered in the courses. We'll also discuss retail law and store psychology.
So don't keep waiting.
Enrol right now.
- An introduction to shop management basics.
- Be familiar with the duties and obligations that a retail assistant has.
- Understand shop psychology and retail management.
- Learn how to interact with suppliers and consumers.
- Research the retail-related laws.
- Study consumer behaviour and visual merchandising.
Dedicated tutor support and 24/7 customer support are available to all students with this premium quality Store Assistant training.
This premium online training ensures your professional development with CPD QS accreditation. You’ll have the privilege of learning in your own time, at your own pace and earning an accredited certificate.
- Eligibility for CPD QS -accredited certificates on successful completion
- Learning materials contain engaging audio-visual elements for your comfort
- Freedom to study at your own pace
- 24/7 access to the materials for 12 months
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
- CPD Accredited
- Quality License Endorsed
- Certificate Available Upon Course Completion
This online training has been designed by industry experts and will give you an in-depth understanding of this topic. The certificate you’ll achieve after completing the Store Assistant bundle will help you land the job you want in a related field.
Exam and Assessment
- MCQ based test
- 60% Marks to pass
- Instant Assessment and Feedback
- CPD Certified PDF and Hardcopy Certificate
- Level 3 QLS Endorsed Hardcopy Certificate for Certificate in Store Manager at QLS Level 3
Who is this course for?
The Store Assistant bundle is ideal for highly motivated individuals who want to enhance their professional skills and train for the job they want!
There are no formal entry requirements for the Store Assistant bundle, with enrollment open to anyone! Anyone and everyone with a knack for learning can enrol on this course without hesitation.
People can pursue the following professions in this sector
- Assistant Store Keeper
- Store Assistant
- Sales Assistant
- Store Keeper
- Assistant Manager
The average store assistant salary in the United Kingdom is £25,019 per year or £11.29 per hour. Entry-level positions start at £20,703 per year.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of completion
Digital certificate - £9
Certificate of completion
Hard copy certificate - £79
QLS Endorsed Certificate
Hardcopy of this certificate of achievement endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme can be ordered and received straight to your home by post, by paying —
- Within the UK: £79
- International: £79 + £10 (postal charge) = £89
CPD Accredited Certification
- Hardcopy Certificate (within the UK): £15
- Hardcopy Certificate (international): £15 + £10 (postal charge) = £25
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.