Add to basket or enquire
Are you looking for a career in law? Do you wish to acquire the abilities and information needed to begin your journey? Our Solicitor course is designed to give you the essential skills and knowledge to flourish in the field of law.
A Solicitor is a lawyer who provides legal services to individuals and businesses. They also provide advice on legal matters and help clients with contract negotiations and other legal matters. Our Solicitor course will cover everything in this aspect. By taking our course, you will learn about the different areas of law and master the necessary legal research, writing, and advocacy skills.
This solicitor course gives students a thorough grasp of the legal system, enabling them to learn the law thoroughly and acquire the abilities needed to work as solicitors. A wide range of legal subjects is covered in the course, including contract law, criminal law, civil litigation, and human rights law. In addition to providing fundamental knowledge and skills, the course teaches research and writing techniques, client interviews, litigation advocacy, and negotiation. In the end, this course equips students with the abilities and information needed to succeed as solicitors.
So, if you're looking to advance your skill in this sector, our Solicitor course is a perfect choice. Enrol today and take the first step towards your future!
- Gain a thorough awareness of the legal system, as well as the laws and norms that regulate attorneys in the UK.
- Acquire the knowledge and abilities required to represent clients in court as well as the legal system.
- Learn things of the fundamentals of contract law, criminal law, property law, and other pertinent legal disciplines.
- Exhibit the capacity to investigate, decipher, and apply laws and regulations to client cases.
- Discover how to provide clients with legal advice in an efficient manner.
- Demonstrate the capacity to create legal paperwork and counsel clients on the legal ramifications of their choices.
- Recognise the value of client confidentiality and the ethical and professional standards of a solicitor.
What You Get Out Of Studying With Janets
- Free PDF certificate upon successful completion of the course
- Full one-year access to course materials
- Instant assessment results
- Full tutor support available from Monday to Friday
- Study the course at your own pace
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams with the training
- Study at your own time through your computer, tablet or mobile device
- Improve your chance of gaining valuable skills by completing the course
Enrol in the course to find out more about the topic and get one step closer to reaching your desired success
- Module 01: Introduction To Solicitor
- Module 02: The Standards Of Professional Conduct
- Module 03: Relationship With Client
- Module 04: Privilege And Confidentiality
- Module 05: The Solicitor’s Relationship With The Court
- Module 06: Relationship With Other Solicitors
- Module 07: Practicing As A Solicitor
- Module 08: Professional Legal Ethics And Complaining
Method of Assessment
To successfully complete the course, students will have to take an automated multiple-choice exam. This exam will be online and you will need to score 60% or above to pass the course.
After successfully passing the course exam, you will be able to apply for a certificate as proof of your expertise.
All students who successfully complete the course can instantly download their free e-certificate. You can also purchase a hard copy of the certificate, which will be delivered by post for £9.99.
Who is this course for?
The course is ideal for those who are interested or already working in this sector.
No prior qualifications are needed for Learners to enrol on this course.
- Employment Solicitor
- Criminal duty solicitor
- Private Client Solicitor
- Trainee Solicitor
- Commercial Solicitor
The average yearly wage for a solicitor is £55,200 gross (or £3,380 net), which is £25,600 (+86%) more than the average yearly wage in the UK.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.