Software Testing (Foundation) inc Official BCS Exam
Interest Free Monthly Installments (4 x £111)
No Credit or Status Checks Required
- Exam is included
- Tutor is available to students
£444 (was £595)
OR 4 easy monthly payments of £111
(Package includes official BCS examination)
£37,500 - Average Salary for Senior Software Testers (ITJobsWatch)
Do you want to work in the exciting world of software testing?
Are you already working in a software testing environment and need to validate your skills?
If your answer is yes to either of the questions then the BCS (formerly ISEB) Software Testing Foundation course will suit your career development needs.
ITonlinelearning’s BCS Software Testing Foundation Courses accredited by the BCS, the Chartered Institute for IT (formerly ISEB).
The Software Testing course is interactive, tutor-led and uses heaps of multimedia to make studying easy and engaging. You can revise the learning segments and practice exams as often as you need, unlike in a classroom environment. The courseware is also delivered in small bite sized chunks to aid memory retention.
What do I actually get?
- Expert, instructor-led training delivered via video streaming
- Extensive demonstrations and presentations delivered in a multimedia format
- Practice tests and full exam simulators
- Online access to your chosen courses or all our courses for 1 year
- Official BCS ISTQB Foundation Exam (80+ exam locations)
- 24/7 student support is provided to you by Certified Support Mentors
What exactly do I Learn?
- Fundamentals of testing (K2)
- Testing throughout the software life cycle (K2)
- Static techniques (K2)
- Test design techniques (K3)
- Test management (K3)
- Tool support for testing (K2)
Enquire today and ITonlinelearning’s Course and Career Advisors will send a full syllabus listing and exam outlines for the necessary certification to you at no charge.
Don’t delay your career - enquire today and benefit by adding this internationally recognised certification to your CV. Our Course and Career Advisors welcome your enquiry and look forward to helping you further.
Module 1 – Overview of Testing
- 1.1 The Fundamentals
- 1.2 Reasons for Failure
- 1.3 Keeping Software Under Control
- 1.4 Introduction to Debugging
- 1.5 Static and Dynamic Testing
- 1.6 The Process of Testing File
- 1.7 How to Ensure Effective Testing
- 1.8 The Seven Testing Principles
- 1.9 The Fundamental Test Process
Module 2 – Testing throughout the Software Lifecycle
- 2.1 Introduction
- 2.2 Software Development Models
- 2.3 Test Levels
- 2.4 Test types
Module 3 – Static Testing
- 3.1 Introduction
- 3.2 Background to Static Techniques
- 3.3 Reviews and the Test Process
- 3.4 Static Analysis by Tools
Module 4 – Test Design Techniques
- 4.1 The Test Development Process
- 4.2 Categories of Test Design Techniques
- 4.3 Specification-based or Black-box Techniques
- 4.4 Structure-based or White-box Techniques
- 4.5 Experience-based Techniques
- 4.6 Choosing Test Techniques
Module 5 – Test Management
- 5.1 Introduction
- 5.2 Risks and Testing
- 5.3 Test Organisation, Test Organisation and Independence
- 5.4 Test Approach Of Test Strategies
- 5.5 Test Planning and Estimation
- 5.6 Choosing Test Techniques
- 5.8 Incident Management
- 5.7 Configuration Management
Module 6 – Tool Support for Testing
- 6.1 What is a Test Tool
- 6.2 Test Tools
- 6.3 Introducing a Tool into an Organisation
Who is this course for?
This course is also suited to Project Managers, Quality Managers, Software Development Managers, Business Analysts, IT Directors and any other IT professionals with a need to know more about software testing.
Once you have completed and earned the Software Foundation certification you will be equipped to move on to the higher level BCS Intermediate Software Testing certification.
- Test Analyst
- Test Engineer
- Test Consultant
- Test Manager
- User Acceptance Tester
- Software Developer
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.