Academy for Health & Fitness
Add to basket or enquire
48-Hour Knowledge Knockdown! Prices Reduced Like Never Before!
In England, social housing accounts for 17% of all households. One of the issues in the social housing sector is the lack of adequate and affordable housing. As a result, there has been a rise in the number of requests for it.
Social housing is provided at affordable rates and securely to those on low incomes or with special needs. The state, in the form of councils or non-profit organisations such as housing associations, typically holds associated properties.
The principle behind social housing is that where the private sector cannot provide affordable housing for all those in need, the state must step in to ensure that those on low incomes are taken care of. Its provision of social housing is viewed as a critical remedy to housing inequality because rent increases are controlled, ensuring that it remains accessible to those in greatest need.
Housing Officers are in charge of the day-to-day upkeep and management of rented properties owned by local governments or housing organisations. In this position, you will have daily contact with clients, assisting them in resolving any housing issues they may have.
Because people will come to you with problems that could have a major impact on their lives, this job is all about being sympathetic to their predicament while providing critical advice to assist them in finding a solution to their housing dilemma.
Get enrolled in this Social Housing and Tenant Support course to go through the fundamentals of social housing and get a hold of your career.
After successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Underline the criteria for applying for social housing, the allocation process and details regarding the application form
- Illustrate what to look out for when carrying out a maintenance inspection of the home
- Identify the various forms of anti-social behaviour and how they are managed
- Underline the employment prospects in the housing sector and the skills needed to succeed
Why Choose Social Housing and Tenant Support?
- Opportunity to boost your CV/Resume with CPD accredited proficiency
- Student ID card with amazing discounts — completely for FREE! (Postal charges will be applicable for international delivery)
- Certificates available in both PDF and hard copy format
- Interactive, high-quality course content with 24/7 online access
- Full tutor support and learning assistance included.
What exactly does a tenant manager do? This excellently developed course will teach you about social housing management, including handling tenants, rentals, and security. You will also learn about tenants' responsibilities and dealing with anti-social behaviour in social housing and its future and job potential. Those aiming to be housing officials will find it useful. Enrol now!
Here are the topics you will cover on the Social Housing and Tenant Support Course:
***Social Housing and Tenant Support***
- Module 01: Introduction to Social Housing
- Module 02: Tenant Selection and Tenant Management
- Module 03: Managing Rental Income and Arrears
- Module 04: Maintenance, Safety, and Security of Social Housing
- Module 05: Resident Involvement in Social Housing
- Module 06: Dealing with Anti-Social Behaviours
- Module 07: Career Prospects of Social Housing Manager
Who is this course for?
- Anyone who works in or is about to work in the social and affordable housing sector
- Anyone who works in the social and affordable housing sectors.
- Anyone else interested in learning more about tenant support.
- Anyone interested in learning more about social housing regulation.
You will not need any prior background or expertise to enrol in this course.
Housing officers earn around £21,000 to £35,000 annually. Completion of this Social Housing and Tenant Support course will equip you with the knowledge and skills to explore trendy and in-demand jobs, such as:
- Housing Officer
- Area Manager
- Sheltered Housing Officer
- Supported Housing worker
CPD Accredited Certificate
Digital certificate - £10
CPD Accredited Certificate
Hard copy certificate - £29
If you are an international student, then you have to pay an additional 10 GBP as an international delivery charge.