Add to basket or enquire
At Experience Haus, we give students the best possible chance of breaking into a career in Service Design by providing ten-times the learning experience at a fraction of the cost.
Striking the perfect balance, our Service Design course provides the best of both worlds: the depth, substance and rigour of an academic qualification combined with the fun, collaborative ‘workshoppy’ style of a less formal programme.
Join a real design team and work on a live client brief, and be guided through the service design process by a veteran design lead
– 100% live workshops & feedback, no pre-recorded content
– Small & intimate: 12 students per class max
– Exclusive Haus methods, tools and frameworks not available anywhere else
– Free 1:1 mentoring and coaching whenever you need it
– Course completion certificate
– Proven track record: incredible projects, career change & acceleration
After the course:
– Membership to an exclusive design community where jobs are posted, trends shared, and free workshops & events staged to continue growth
– Lifelong support and portfolio advice
- Service Design 12 Week Syllabus -
Create powerful service experiences across the front and back-stage in this highly immersive course. Join a real design team and work on a live client brief, and be guided through the process by a design lead.
Real client brief for your portfolio
During the Service Design course, students will work as a team on a client project from a local startup, with every student having the chance to act as design lead. Under the guidance of our expert practitioner instructor, gain important and desired design skills and while learning how to craft a service that will work.
At the end of the course, students will deliver a presentation summarising their journey, process and work throughout.
Small class sizes
Our classes are capped at 12 students. This allows the instructor to spend more time with each student discussing key concepts; getting feedback on work; asking outstanding questions; and benefiting from the wealth of experience they have to offer.
All live classes, not pre-recorded
We believe all our students benefit from having live learning as opposed to watching pre-recorded videos. This allows for more collaboration between students and instructor.
You get full access to your tutor and can request time with them at any stage throughout the Service Design course and after. There are no limits.
Service Design syllabus
Here's a taster at some of the modules you will be learning on the course: defining service design, design leadership, analysing the brief, research design and conduction...
We are here to support you on your career journey - offering lifelong portfolio guidance, interview prep and advice.
Once you are part of the Haus community, you will always be part of it. You will have access to our alumni events, network, instructors, slack community and monthly portfolio review sessions.
What our students have to say
"The Service Design course was perfect for me. The chance to work with a live client means you can put theory to practice. The content itself straddles both the academic and practical, when so many other courses are wishy-washy! On top of that, the coaches at EH are second to none. They care. Best decision I ever made." - Dave, Service Design student
"The staff at Experience Haus took the time to find out about my role and helped me decide if this course was really what I was looking for. The offer of mentor-ship also helped seal the deal. My main interest in the course was that it covered the A-Z of Service Design and would give me the strong foundation I was looking for." - Caroline, Service Design student
Who is this course for?
Our Service Design students come from a wide-range of different backgrounds and for a variety of different reasons.
Because of this there are no entry requirements, just a desire to learn and a can do attitude.
Example attendees include:
• People looking to break into a career in Service Design.
• Those in the service industry who want to improve their services or accelerate their careers.
• Public, private and not-for-profit sector employees for whom service experience or delivery is important.
• Designers, consultants, marketers, strategists, product managers, operations, human resources, logistics, technologists, politicians, front-line service staff to name a few.
There are no entry requirements to our Service Design course, just a desire to learn and a can-do attitude.
Students come from a wide-range of different backgrounds and for a variety of different reasons. After the course we have had students step into the following roles where you can earn the following salaries:
- Service Design Intern - £37,000
- Service Designer - £45,000
Questions and answers
Certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.