Add to basket or enquire
Develop in-demand skills for a better future with a super-saver bundle deal with 200 CPD points for just £119 and instantly save £1580!
This SENCO bundle includes 1 best selling ABC Awards-endorsed course with 5 additional CPD-accredited course, expert assistance and course assessment. Enjoy 12 months access to this bundle of courses FREE of charge and master a range of in-demand professional skills to advance your career. No hidden costs — simply enrol this SENCO bundle and get certified from ABC Awards.
This SENCO bundle package includes:
- ABC Awards-endorsed SENCO - Special Educational Needs Coordination Level 5
- 5 additional CPD courses —
- SEN Teaching Assistant
- Speech & Language Therapy Training – Child
- EYFS Teaching Diploma
- Child Psychology & Intellectual Development
- Teaching Phonics Level 4
Dedicated tutor support and 24/7 customer support are available to all students with this premium quality SENCO bundle. Get the help you require and the answers to all your queries throughout the comprehensive syllabus of this SENCO bundle.
This premium online course titled SENCO bundle ensures your professional development with ABC Awards & CPD accreditation. You’ll have the privilege of learning in your own time, at your own pace and earning an accredited certification.
With this SENCO bundle program, success becomes a lot easier that enables you to monetise your skills. This SENCO bundle is designed for both part-time and full-time students and can be completed at a pace that suits your learning style.
Why People Enrol this SENCO bundle From One Education:
- Receive an ABC Awards-endorsed certificate upon successful completion of the SENCO bundle
- 5 additional CPD courses to enrich your knowledge and skills
- Learning materials of our SENCO bundle contains engaging voiceover and visual elements for your comfort
- Get 24/7 access to all SENCO bundle content for a full year
- Complete the SENCO bundle at your own pace
- Each of our students gets full tutor support on weekdays (Monday to Friday)
- Efficient assessments and instant results upon completion of our SENCO bundle
Here is a curriculum breakdown of the ABC Awards-endorsed SENCO - Special Educational Needs Coordination Level 5:
Module 1: Introduction to SEN Co-ordination
- Definition of special educational needs
- Relevant points of the Children and Families Act 2014
- Key Principles
- The role of education providers in improving outcomes
Module 2: The SENCO Role in Policy and Practice
- The beginnings of the SENCO role
- The SENCO role today: responsibilities as determined by the 2015 SEND Code of Practice
Module 3: Roles and Responsibilities within whole School SEN Co-ordination
- Duties of governing bodies & trust boards
- The role of the SENCO
- Decide to be operational, strategic or both
- Developing and understanding your ethos towards inclusion
- Developing your understanding of the definition of SEN
Module 4: Supporting Teaching and Learning
- What is the curriculum?
- Learning to learn
- Important theories of effective learning and teaching
- The influence of behavioural science on SEN curriculum and pedagogy
- Cognitive development
Module 5: The SENCO and the Senior Leadership Team
- The role of the SENCO and the Senior Leadership Team (SLT)
- If a SENCO should be on SLT
- The status of the SENCO role
- Leading without being part of SLT: leading with status
Module 6: Supporting Colleagues and working with Professionals and Organisations beyond the School
- Importance of leading and supporting colleagues
- The SENCO role: leading and supporting colleagues
- Unpicking the role of teachers
- Leading and supporting colleagues: a whole-school approach
- Leading and supporting specific groups
Module 7: Developing Relationship with Pupils and Parents
- Children and families at the centre: the policy context
- Pupil relationships and Importance
- Family relationships and Importance
- Meeting the SEND Code of Practice guidance
- An awareness of potential barriers
Module 8: SENCO’s Role in Leading and Managing SEND Administration
- Working with governors
- The management of SEN records
- Referral for an EHC assessment
- Annual review of EHC plans
- Dealing with complaints
Module 9: Challenges and Opportunities
- Time and workload
Module 10:Developing Inclusive Practice and the Future SENCO Role
- The language of SEND and disability
- What is inclusive education?
- Parents’ choice
- SENCO’s role in training and developing others
- Support and training for SENCOs
How is the SENCO bundle assessed?
To simplify the procedure of evaluation and accreditation for learners, we provide an automated assessment system. Upon completion of an online module, you will immediately be given access to a specifically crafted MCQ test. The results will be evaluated instantly, and the score displayed for your perusal. For each test, the pass mark will be set to 60%.
When all tests have been successfully passed, you will be able to claim a recognised and professional certificate endorsed by ABC Awards and Certa Awards. ABC Awards and Certa Awards Quality License Scheme is a respected global brand name in the education sector.
Endorsed Certification from ABC Awards
After successfully completing the SENCO bundle, learners will get an endorsed certificate (included with the course) delivered right at their doorstep by post, without paying a single penny! Note that, learners residing outside the UK has to pay a £10 postage charge.
CPD Certification from One Education
After successfully completing the MCQ assessment of this SENCO bundle, you will also qualify for a CPD Certificate from One Education, as proof of your continued professional development. Certification is available in PDF format, at the cost of £9, or a hard copy can be sent to you via post, at the cost of £15.
Who is this course for?
The SENCO bundle training is ideal for highly motivated individuals who want to enhance their professional skills and train for the job they want! This SENCO bundle also suits people aspiring for some in-depth knowledge on this topic and keep up to date with the latest information.
Study the SENCO bundle today and increase your professional skillset from the comfort of your home!
There are no formal entry requirements for the SENCO bundle, with enrollment open to anyone! Anyone and everyone with a knack for learning can enrol this course without any hesitation.
Learn online from any internet device, including your computer, tablet or smartphone. Study when it suits you and complete the SENCO bundle at your own pace.
All students must have a passion for learning and literacy, as well as being over the age of 16.
Studying the SENCO bundle is designed to help you get the job of your dreams, or even that promotion you’ve been waiting for a long time. Learn the essential skills and knowledge you need to exceed in your professional life with the help & guidance from our SENCO bundle.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.