Cambridge Open Academy
Add to basket or enquire
Special educational needs (SEN) are a significant aspect of education, affecting individuals with disabilities. SEN Teaching Assistant: Special Needs & Special Education for Disability course delves into the legal entitlements, complexities of disabilities, and the role of special needs education in addressing these needs.
SEN Teaching Assistant course equips educators, caregivers, and those interested in special needs with the knowledge to positively impact individuals' lives. SEN is a rewarding industry offers opportunities for various roles, including special education teachers (SEN Teaching Assistant), occupational therapists, and learning support assistants.
SEN Teaching Assistant course Learning Outcomes:
- Understand the legal entitlement of children with SEN Teaching Assistant
- Identify the different types of SEN and their impact on learning
- Develop strategies for supporting children with SEN in the classroom
- Understand the importance of communication and interaction for children with SEN Teaching Assistant
- Support the physical needs of children with SEN Teaching Assistant
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of different professionals in supporting children with SEN Teaching Assistant
Uncover the intricacies of SEN Teaching Assistant, making a difference in the lives of individuals with diverse educational needs. Don't miss this opportunity to broaden your horizons and contribute meaningfully.
FREE Courses: 'Teaching Assistant' course to improve your teaching experiences. Also receive the 'Self Esteem and Confidence Building' course for being more motivated.
This Special Educational Needs (SEN) with SEN Teaching Assistant course is designed for anyone who wants to learn more about SEN and how to support children with SEN. The course is suitable for teachers, teaching assistants, early years practitioners, support staff, parents, and carers.
Curriculum Breakdown: SEN Teaching Assistant: Special Needs & Special Education for Disability
- Module 01: Legal Entitlement with SEN
- Module 02: Disabilities & Development in SEN
- Module 03: Types of Special Educational Needs
- Module 04: Effects of Disability
- Module 05: Special Needs & Special Education (SEN)
- Module 06: Communication and Interaction
- Module 07: Physical Needs and Roles and Responsibilities
SEN Teaching Assistant encompasses the diverse needs of individuals with disabilities, encompassing legal entitlements, disabilities, and development. Special Education plays a crucial role in addressing these needs, enhancing communication and interaction skills, and making a meaningful impact.
Who is this course for?
SEN Teaching Assistant course is suitable for anyone who wants to learn more about Special Education Need (SEN) and how to support learners with diverse needs. This includes:
- Teachers and SEN teaching assistant who work with pupils with SEN in mainstream or special schools
- Parents or carers of children or young people with SEN who want to understand their rights and needs
- Students or graduates who are interested in pursuing a career in education or SEN
- Anyone who has a personal or professional interest in SEN Teaching Assistant
- No prior knowledge needed
- Compatible with any internet-enabled device, including computers, tablets, and smartphones.
- Consistent learning experience
- Accessible anywhere, anytime
- No limitations on access
- Use Wi-Fi or mobile data
- Special Educational Needs (SEN) Teaching Assistant: £16,000 - £25,000 per year
- Special Education Coordinator: £25,000 - £40,000 per year
- Speech and Language Therapist: £25,000 - £45,000 per year
- Occupational Therapist: £28,000 - £45,000 per year
- Educational Psychologist: £40,000 - £70,000 per year
- Special Needs School Teacher: £25,000 - £45,000 per year
Questions and answers
How long do you have to complete this course ?Answer:
Dear Emma, Thanks for your query. You will get lifetime access to the course. You will be able to start and complete it at your own pace.This was helpful.
Is the tution free?Answer:
Dear Faustina, Good Morning. No, the course fee is £12. You will get access to 3 courses and 3 free certificates upon completion without paying any other fee.This was helpful.
Certificate of Completion (Hard Copy)
Hard copy certificate - Included
Note: Delivery of hardcopy certificate is free within the United Kingdom. However, to obtain a hardcopy certificate, international students have to pay £19.99 for the shipment to their designated address.
Certificate of Completion (PDF)
Digital certificate - Included
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.