Add to basket or enquire
The school receptionist is described as an important part of the school. They welcome visitors and parents, take phone calls, and plan meetings with school administration. Their employment entails a combination of customer service, clerical, and secretarial duties. In the UK, you can consider this profession as a rewarding career. Anyone aspiring to work in this career will only require a certain administrative knowledge. To help comprehend all of it, we have prepared the School Receptionist course.
This course will start by introducing office administration along with the skills of an effective administrator. It will also discuss the core concepts of mail services and shipping. Additionally, you will learn the fundamentals of effective planning and scheduling. The basics of time management and stress management will also be discussed. It will help you to improve your overall communication skills and business etiquette.
This School Receptionist course will help you upskill your career and give a boost to the freshers. See you inside!
After completing the School Receptionist course, you will be able to:
- Learn the fundamentals of office administration.
- Understand the abilities of a competent administrator.
- Increase your knowledge of good planning and scheduling.
- Discover the fundamentals of time management and stress management.
- Recognise the significance of communication skills and dispute resolution.
- Improve your Microsoft Office knowledge.
What You Get Out Of Studying With Janets
- Free PDF certificate upon successful completion of the course
- Full one-year access to course materials
- Instant assessment results
- Full tutor support available from Monday to Friday
- Study the course at your own pace
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams with the training
- Study at your own time through your computer, tablet or mobile device
- Improve your chance of gaining valuable skills by completing the course
Enrol in the School Receptionist course to find out more about the topic and get one step closer to reaching your desired success!!
The course is delivered through Janets’ online learning platform. The School Receptionist has no formal teaching deadlines, meaning you are free to complete the course at your own pace.
- Module 1: Introduction To Reception And Receptionist
- Module 2: Introduction To School Administration
- Module 3: Types Of Schools In The UK
- Module 4: Safety And Maintenance As An Administrator
- Module 5: Time Management
- Module 6: Record Keeping And Filing Systems
- Module 7: Organisational Skills
- Module 8: Communication Skills
- Module 9: Customer Service
- Module 10: Self-Management And Dealing With Stress
Method of Assessment
To successfully complete the course, students will have to take an automated multiple-choice exam. This exam will be online and you will need to score 60% or above to pass the course.
After successfully passing the course exam, you will be able to apply for a certificate as proof of your expertise.
Who is this course for?
The course is ideal for those who are interested or already working in this sector.
No prior qualifications are needed for Learners to enrol on this course.
The School Receptionist course is well-designed and will prepare you for the following jobs.
- School Receptionist
- School Clerk
- Reception Clerk
In the UK, the average salary of these professions ranges from £15,000 - £30,000 per annum.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
CPD Accredited PDF Certificate
Digital certificate - Included
CPD Accredited Hard Copy Certificate
Hard copy certificate - £15.99
A physical, high-quality copy of your certificate will be printed and mailed to you for only £15.99.
For students within the United Kingdom, there will be no additional charge for postage and packaging. For students outside the United Kingdom, there will be an additional £10 fee for international shipping.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.