Add to basket or enquire
Safeguarding Children Level 3 – Online Training Course – CPD Certified
This module was developed for health and social care professionals who work directly with children in NHS and related health and social care environments.
Study method - Online, self-paced (3 study hours)
Course format - Online (24/7 access), modular
Course Duration - Part-time (1 year access)
Qualification - Certificate of completion
Course Delivery – via desktop PC/MAC, laptops, tablets or smart phones
This e-learning Safeguarding Children Level 3 course takes approximately 120-180 minutes to complete. How long you take to complete the Safeguarding Children Level 3 course depends on your previous knowledge of the subject and work experience. You can complete it in one sitting, or STOP and RESUME at a later stage. All your course progress will be saved, together with any certificates you have already earned with MHC Training Solutions.
Once you have completed all the online learning materials for this Level 3 Safeguarding Children course, you will be required to complete an online assessment. The reason for this online assessment is to test your knowledge regarding level 3 safeguarding children and regulatory requirements. You will be required to gain a pass mark of at least 80% to pass. If you fail the Level 3 Safeguarding Children knowledge test, do not worry - You can revise the e-learning materials as many time as you like and retake the course at no extra charge.
All our online courses are accredited and in line with the universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) standards. The CPD standards require a robust process of content development, peer review and compliance with the relevant regulatory requirements. Once you have successfully completed the knowledge test, you will be sent a CPD certificate (you can download or print out), which can be used across the UK.
Payment and additional information
Once you have purchased your online Level 3 Safeguarding Children course, you will be sent a confirmation e-mail. You will then receive a link and login details to access your online training course(s).
Why is this online Safeguarding Children Level 3 training course important?
This Safeguarding Children Level 3 training course was developed to meet the required Skills for Health learning outcomes and the Care Quality Commission (CQC) recommendations for health and social care providers.
On completion of this online Safeguarding Children Level 3 training course, you will be able to:
- provide the learner with an understanding of the key legislation regarding Safeguarding Children Level 3
- provide essential Safeguarding Children Level 3 training resources in an engaging and meaningful way
- provide a FREE blended learning environment that is available to all individuals and businesses
What is covered in this online Safeguarding Children Level 3 training course?
This e-learning Safeguarding Children Level 3 training course was written to the skills for health recommendations and includes the following topics:
- An introduction into Safeguarding Children
- Roles and responsibilities
- Duty of care
- Local authority
- Response to referral
- Immediate protection
- Assessment of a child
- Action following a strategy meeting
- Child protection conference
- Child protection plan
- The review
- Information sharing protocols
- Learning and improving framework
- Child death reviews
- Review programme
Why choose MHC Training Solutions’ online training courses?
MHC Training Solutions is a leading provider of accredited mandatory training courses including health and safety courses, healthcare training courses, health and social care training courses, home care training, online training courses, management courses and clinical skills workshops among many others.
There are other benefits of choosing MHC Training Solutions’ as your e-learning training provider, including:
- It is a National Skills Academy for Health national delivery partner
- free blended learning environment for individuals and meeting UK compliance requirements
- An approved UK training centre
- Over 1000 online CPD courses
- Internationally recognized CPD certificates
- SCORM compliant e-Learning courses
- TIN CAN compliant e-Learning courses
- organizations to support existing training
- competitively priced online training courses
- immediate access to online learning materials
- minimize travel costs and man hour costs of classroom training
- minimize hours and days spent away in classroom training
- download or print CPD certificates on completion
- UK accredited e-learning provider
- Ofqual accredited qualifications
- Free blended learning environment to support existing training
- Substantial cost reductions (no travel fees & other expenses)
- Embrace the benefits of e-Learning for healthcare providers
- Online training only takes as long as the learners needs
- Low carbon footprint through e learning
- Repository of online learning materials and assessment
- Fully qualified and experienced trainers, instructors and assessors
- Subject matter experts and content developers
- Convert your existing classroom courses to e-learning courses
- All training courses based on latest guidance and best practice
Health care and social care training experts
All our online training courses are written in line with established CPD Standards and comply with the requirements of all Care Quality Commission (CQC) regulated organisations, including:
- NHS Trusts;
- Clinical commissioning groups (CCGs);
- GP practices;
- private hospitals and other healthcare providers;
- nursing and residential care homes;
- community-based adult social care provider;
- hospices and other community-based settings;
- recruitment agencies and locum agencies supplying staff to the NHS and the private sector
Legislative and regulatory framework
All our healthcare and social care courses are compliant with the relevant regulatory and legislative frameworks, including:
- Skills for Health’s UK Core Skills Training Framework (CSTF);
- Skills for Care’s Care Certificate;
- CQC’s Common Induction Standards;
- Resuscitation Council (UK) Guidelines;
- National Institute of Health and Clinical Excellence (NICE) guidelines;
- Health and Safety Executive (HSE) and many other regulatory organisations’ recommendations for employers and employees
E-learning for health care & social care organisations
- Are you looking to buy multiple CPD online training courses?
- Or perhaps explore the benefits of online learning, blended learning and how to set up your organisational e-learning?
- Regardless of how big or small your e learning requirements are, MHC Training Solutions will help you to stay ahead with online learning.
Safeguarding Children Level 3 – Online Training Course – CPD Certified
Who is this course for?
This online Safeguarding Children Level 3 course should be taken by all health and social care staff. These include, doctors, locum doctors, allied health professionals (AHP’s), nurses, agency nurses, healthcare assistants and social care support workers.
To complete this Infection Prevention and Control online training course, you will need online access to a computer device, e.g., desktop, laptop, tablet or smartphone device.
On completion of introductory modules, those new to health and social care sectors can proceed to complete health and social care QCF and NVQ qualifications from Level 2 up to Level 6., as well as nursing and allied health professions. Qualified health and social care professionals can use these online modules for their continuing professional development and re-validation requirements.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
The last Level 3 course I did was valid for 3 years. One answer you have given here says only valid for one year. Why not 3 years? Thanks
Good afternoon MS Many thanks for this review Please note that all our level 3 are valid for 3 years, there is probably a mistake and we will look into it Kind regards Support TeamThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
How long is this certificate valid for?
Good morning Suzanne Many thanks for inquiring with us Please note that the Safeguarding Children Level 3 is valid for a year. The different levels of these modules reflect the difference in job responsibilities. Should you require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. Kind regards MHC Support TeamThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Dr S Billington asked:
As a Uk trained GP with MRCGP and a Diploma in early childhood can I go straight to level 3 training for safeguarding children ?
Good morning Dr S Billington Many thanks for inquiring with us today Please note that our Safeguarding Children Level 3 is indeed very suitable for a candidate of your experience. We look forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you require any assistance Kind regards MHC Support TeamThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.