Add to basket or enquire
In a busy construction site, workers wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to protect themselves from potential hazards. They don hard hats to shield against falling objects, safety goggles to prevent eye injuries from debris, and sturdy boots to safeguard their feet. Without proper PPE, workers would be at greater risk of accidents and injuries.
Learning outcomes for this course:
- Understand the importance of wearing PPE in various settings and industries.
- Identify different types of PPE and their specific purposes.
- Perform risk assessments to determine appropriate PPE selection and usage.
- Learn how to maintain and inspect PPE to ensure its effectiveness.
- Gain knowledge of relevant PPE legislations and regulations.
- Explore the specific requirements of PPE in the healthcare sector.
- Acquire skills for safely handling PPE to minimize contamination and maximize protection.
Explore the vital world of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and its significance in safeguarding individuals across diverse industries. This course covers essential modules, including the importance of wearing PPE, various types of PPE, risk assessment techniques for proper selection and use, maintenance guidelines, legislations governing PPE, its specific applications in healthcare, and safe handling practices. Through comprehensive theoretical content, you will develop a thorough understanding of PPE's role in mitigating workplace hazards and protecting yourself and others. Stay informed about the latest guidelines and regulations while mastering the skills needed to effectively use and maintain PPE.
Enrol now and enhance your knowledge to create a safer environment for everyone.
Who is this course for?
- Professionals working in construction, manufacturing, or any industry where PPE is necessary.
- Healthcare workers and individuals involved in patient care.
- Safety officers, supervisors, and managers responsible for implementing PPE protocols.
- Students and researchers interested in occupational health and safety.
- Construction site worker: £18,000 - £30,000 per year
- Healthcare assistant: £16,000 - £21,000 per year
- Safety officer: £24,000 - £40,000 per year
- Occupational health specialist: £35,000 - £60,000 per year
- Manufacturing technician: £20,000 - £30,000 per year
- Laboratory technician: £16,000 - £25,000 per year
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of completion - Digital certificate
Digital certificate - Included
Certificate of completion - Hard copy certificate
Hard copy certificate - £9.99
Inside the UK student have to pay an additional delivery fee of £10, whereas International students are required to pay an additional fee of £19.99 to receive a hard copy of the certificate delivered to their address.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.