Add to basket or enquire
Retail and Operation Management deals with supervising the selling of products, through shops and markets, directly to clients. The discipline is closely related to other economic areas such as international business, marketing, advertising, consumer science, logistics, operations management, and others.
Our Retail and Operation Management offer you the opportunity to study 24/7 wherever you are in the world. These intensive on line courses are opened to anyone with an interest in the topic and give you access to world-class learning led by 1Training International.
- Free E-certificate (No additional cost for E-certificates)
Why should I choose 1Training?
- No Hidden Fees
- The price shown on Reed is for the whole course, including the final exam and free e-certificate.
- Accredited qualification
- Excellent quality video tutorials
- Get one year's access to the course
- Get support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join our friendly online learning platform
- Our Course is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone devices. So, you can access your course on Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G.
Learn for less with 1Training discount courses online! You’ll love 1Training’s excellent quality, competitive prices, and first class learner support. With this excellent discount course you can expect professional qualification, which will enable you to enhance your CV in no time, and for less!
What skills am I going to get from this course?
- By enrolling to this course, you’ll learn the principles of retail management.
- In this course, you’ll learn how to manage a retail store.
- This course will equip you with the skills to manage retail stores and information systems.
- Having this course, you’ll learn about the HR management in retail business.
- Logging in to this course, you’ll understand how to manage inventory, production and quality.
- This course gives you the knowledge of retail operation management.
- On completion of this course, you’ll have clear understanding of retailing theories and elements of the retail environment.
- At the end of this course, you’ll explore creative and strategic retail management concepts.
Learners will have 365 days access to their chosen course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. If you need to extend your course access duration, it can be done at any time by extending your subscription.
1. RETAIL MANAGEMENT ESSENTIALS
- Retail and Customer Service
- Managing Retail Store
- Human Resource Management in Retail
- Retail Store Management
- Retail Information Systems
2. RETAIL OPERATION MANAGEMENT
- Introduction to Retail Operation Management
- Managing Inventory
- Managing Production
- Managing Quality
- Operation Process from the Office
ADDITIONAL STUDY MATERIALS
- Additional Study Materials- Retail Management
How will I be assessed?
- At the end of the course learners will take an online multiple-choice question assessment test. This online multiple-choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
- Upon successful completion of this course, all learners will be awarded a FREE e-certificate (PDF format), and can also pay only £19 to receive a printed version of the certificate if they wish.
What Certification am I going to receive?
Those who successfully pass this course will be awarded a Retail and Operation Management Certificate. Anyone eligible for certification will receive a FREE e-certificate with NO additional cost.
Who is this course for?
- Job hunters & School leavers
- College or University student & graduates
- Sales manager or Sales executives
- Marketing assistant or Marketing executives
- New or Temporary staff
- Logistic manager or Logistic assistant
- Retail manager or Retail assistant
- Market researchers or Marketing consultants
- Supply chain assistant or Managers
- Sales operation manager or Sales operation executive
You’ll need a computer or tab with an internet connection and it’s better to have a notepad and a pen with you.
There are countless roles in retail industry and many different ways you can climb the ladder to make your way to the top.
- Logistics Manager
- Sales Operation Manager
- Retail Manager
- Supply Chain Manager
- Retail Assistant
- Logistic Assistant
- Supply Chain Assistant
- Sales Operation Executive
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Mostafa wehbe asked:
What is the name of the school and i don't mind to pay the fees of receiving but it will be received signed from who ? Can you send me an example
Dear Mostafa Thank you very much for your query. The institute is 1 Training. Those who successfully pass this course will be awarded a Retail and Operation Management Certificate. Anyone eligible for certification will receive a FREE e-certificate with NO additional cost. The certificate is Accredited by CPD iAP. Regards, Student Support Team.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Mostafa wehbe asked:
Is this certification comes from a good reputation institute or university and from which ? Name of the learning institute or university and where !
Dear Mostafa Thank you very much for your query. Those who successfully pass this course will be awarded a Retail and Operation Management Certificate. Anyone eligible for certification will receive a FREE e-certificate with NO additional cost.The institute is 1Training and address as follows; 63/66 Hatton Garden, Fifth Floor Suite 23, London. EC1N 8LE, United Kingdom Regards, Student Support Team.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.