Training Express Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
The Responsible Person (RP) Training is an online course that provides the knowledge and skills necessary to fulfill the responsibilities of an RP in the pharmaceutical industry.
The course covers a wide range of topics, including legionella awareness, quality management, good manufacturing practice (GMP), compliance and risk management, safe handling of medicines, pharmacology, pharmacy assistant diploma level 5, and line management.
The course is designed for anyone who is responsible for the distribution of medicinal products, including pharmacists, pharmacy technicians, and quality assurance professionals. The course will teach you how to:
Identify and control the risks associated with the distribution of medicinal products
Ensure that medicinal products are manufactured, stored, and transported in a safe and compliant manner
Comply with all applicable regulations.
Key Features of Responsible Person Bundle
- CPD Accredited Responsible Person Course
- Instant PDF certificate
- Fully online, interactive Responsible Personcourse
- Self-paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone-friendly
- 24/7 Learning Assistance
- Discounts on bulk purchases
Sign up today and start learning the skills you need to become a successful Responsible Person!
Responsible Person (RP) Curriculum
- Course 01: Legionella Awareness Training
- Course 02: Quality Management
- Course 03: Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
- Course 04: Compliance and Risk Management Course
- Course 05: Safe Handling of Medicines
- Course 06: Pharmacology
- Course 07: Pharmacy Assistant Diploma Level 5
- Course 08: Line Management
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Understand the role and responsibilities of an RP
- Identify and control the risks associated with the distribution of medicinal products
- Comply with all applicable regulations
- Apply the principles of quality management to the distribution of medicinal products
- Safely handle and store medicinal products
- Understand the pharmacology of medicinal products
- Manage a team of pharmacy technicians
This Responsible Person bundle courses are CPD accredited, providing you with up-to-date skills and knowledge and helping you to become more competent and effective in your chosen field.
Once you’ve successfully completed your Responsible Person course, you will immediately be sent a digital certificate. Also, you can have your printed certificate delivered by post (shipping cost £3.99).
Who is this course for?
The Responsible Person (RP) Training is ideal for:
- Pharmacy technicians
- Quality assurance professionals
- Anyone responsible for the distribution of medicinal products
No prior degree or experience is required to enrol in this course.
Some related jobs that require This Responsible Person (RP) training include:
- Responsible Person (RP)
- Pharmacy Manager
- Quality Assurance Manager
- Regulatory Affairs Manager
- Compliance Officer
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Digital certificate - Included
Hard copy certificate - Included
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.