Add to basket or enquire
Renewable Energy: Solar is the best way for you to gain deep insight and knowledge of this topic. You will learn from industry experts and obtain an acknowledged certificate after completing the course. Enrol now for a limited-time discounted price.
Like all the courses of One Education, this Renewable Energy: Solar is designed with the utmost attention and thorough research. All the topics are broken down into easy to understand bite-sized modules that help our learners to understand each lesson very easily.
We don’t just provide courses at One Education; we provide a rich learning experience. After purchasing a course from One Education, you get complete 1-year access with tutor support.
Our expert instructors are always available to answer all your questions and make your learning experience exquisite.
After completing the Renewable Energy: Solar, you will instantly get an e-certificate that will help you get jobs in the relevant field and will enrich your CV.
If you want to learn about this topic and achieve a certificate, you should consider this Renewable Energy: Solar from One Education.
We are very upfront and clear about all the costs of the course.
Our Renewable Energy: Solar course is endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme, ensuring your newly acquired skills will enhance your professional development.
Why People Enrol this Renewable Energy: Solar Course From One Education:
- Eligibility for an endorsed certificate upon successful completion of the Renewable Energy: Solar course
- Learning materials of our Renewable Energy: Solar course contains engaging voiceover and visual elements for your comfort
- Get 24/7 access to all Renewable Energy: Solar course content for a full year
- Complete the Renewable Energy: Solar course at your own pace
- Each of our students gets full tutor support on weekdays (Monday to Friday)
- Efficient assessments and instant results upon completion of our Renewable Energy: Solar course
This masterclass Renewable Energy: Solar online training course is designed by industry experts and will give you an in-depth understanding of this topic. The Renewable Energy: Solar course features easy-to-digest modules that break down each topic and ensure all our students receive an unrivalled and thorough learning experience.
If you want to work in this rapidly growing sector and stand out from the competition, then our Renewable Energy: Solar is the perfect place to kickstart your dream career.
On the Renewable Energy: Solar course, we guarantee that you will gain relevant skills and acquire tremendous knowledge on the subject. The certificate you’ll achieve after completing the Renewable Energy: Solar course will help you land the job you want in a related field.
Enjoy a pleasant and professional 100% online learning experience and enrol in our Renewable Energy: Solar today and take control of your career!
Here is a curriculum breakdown of the Renewable Energy: Solar course:
***Renewable Energy: Solar ***
Unit 1- Basics of Solar Energy System
- Module 1- Introduction To PV System Construction
- Module 2- Solar Heating, Solar Irradiation And Panels
- Module 3- Effect of Insolation and Temperature on V-I Curve
- Module 4- PV Installation, Short Circuit And Open Circuit Tests Using Avometer
- Module 5- Solar Wires And Cables Installation Process
- Module 6- Mounting Of PV System
- Module 7- Shading and Tilt angle In Solar Energy
- Module 8- Half Cut Cell Technology In PV System For Solar Engineering
- Module 9- Importance Of Charge Controller In Solar Energy System
- Module 10- PWM And MPPT Charge Controllers
- Module 11- Understanding More about MPPT Solar Charge Controller For Solar Energy Course
- Module 12- Junction Box In Solar Energy System
- Module 13- Wiring of Junction Box In Solar Energy System
- Module 14- Function, Types And Data Sheet Of Inverter
- Module 15- Determining PV Array Maximum System Voltage
Unit 2- Batteries in PV System
- Module 1- Construction And Types Of Batteries In Solar Energy System
- Module 2- Charging Of Lead Acid Batteries And Hydrometer In Solar Energy System
- Module 3- Maintenance Of Batteries And Methods Of Charging In Solar Energy System
- Module 4- Cycle of Batteries
Unit 3- Components and Design of Off Grid Solar Energy System
- Module 1- Off-Grid Solar System
- Module 2- Advantages of Off-Grid Solar System
- Module 3- Equipment of Off-Grid Solar System
- Module 4- Selection and Datasheet of the Panel
- Module 5- Inverter Selection
- Module 6- Example 1 On Designing Off Grid System
- Module 7- Determine Power Consumption Demands
- Module 8- Size the PV modules
- Module 9- Inverter sizing
- Module 10- Battery Sizing
- Module 11- Solar Charge Controller Sizing
- Module 12- MPPT Charge Controller Sizing
- Module 13- Example 2 Design of an OFF Grid System
Unit 4- Designing of ON Grid Solar Energy System
- Module 1- Grid-Tied Solar System
- Module 2- Advantages of Grid-Tied Solar System
- Module 3- Equipment of Grid-Tied Solar System
- Module 4- Example Design of an On Grid System
- Module 5- PV Energy According to Area
Unit 5- Design of PV System Using PVSyst Programme
- Module 1- Design of an Off Grid Solar Energy System Using PVSYST Program
- Module 2- Design Of An On Grid Solar Energy System Using PVSyst Program
- Module 3- Mega PV System Design Using PVSyst Program For Solar Energy
Unit 6- Solar Water Pumping System
- Module 1- Introduction To Water Pumping System And Steps Of Design
- Module 2- Solved Example On Solar Pumping System Design
Unit 7- Protection of PV System
- Module 1- Introduction to Protection Of PV System
- Module 2- Selection of Fuses and Protection of String
- Module 3- Protection of Arrays
- Module 4- Protection of Inverter
- Module 5- Protection of Transformer
- Module 6- Surge Protection Device
- Module 7- Grounding of PV System
- Module 8- Types of BusBars in PV System and Selection of BusBars
Unit 8- Design Using Excel Sheet
- Module 1-Design Of Off Grid PV System Using Excel Sheet
Unit 9- Single Line Diagram of PV System
- Module 1- Single Line Diagram Of PV System And Selection Of Fuses And Breakers
Unit 10- MATLAB and ETAP PV Simulation
- Module 1- Simulation Of PV Cell In MATLAB And Obtaining V-I Characteristics
- Module 2- Get a Complete Grid-Connected PV Solar Energy System In MATLAB Simulink
- Module 3- PV System Simulation Using ETAP Lesson
How is the Renewable Energy: Solar Course assessed?
To simplify the procedure of evaluation and accreditation for learners, we provide an automated assessment system. Upon completion of an online module, you will immediately be given access to a specifically crafted MCQ test. The results will be evaluated instantly, and the score displayed for your perusal. For each test, the pass mark will be set to 60%.
When all tests have been successfully passed, you will be able to order a certificate endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme.
Certificate of Achievement
Endorsed Certificate of Achievement from the Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully completing the Renewable Energy: Solar course, learners will be able to order an endorsed certificate as proof of their achievement. The hardcopy of this certificate of achievement endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme can be ordered and received straight to your home by post, by paying —
- Within the UK: £129
- International: £129 + £10 (postal charge) = £139
IAO Accredited Certification from One Education
After successfully completing this Renewable Energy: Solar course, you will qualify for the IAO accredited certificate from One Education, as proof of your continued professional development. Certification is available in both PDF & hardcopy format, which can be received by paying —
- PDF Certificate: £9
- Hardcopy Certificate (within the UK): £15
- Hardcopy Certificate (international): £15 + £10 (postal charge) = £25
Who is this course for?
This Renewable Energy: Solar course is ideal for
- Recent graduates
- Job Seekers
- Anyone interested in this topic
- People already working in the relevant fields and want to polish their knowledge and skill.
There are no specific prerequisites to enrol in this Renewable Energy: Solar course. Anyone and everyone can take this course.
The Renewable Energy: Solar course is fully accessible from any internet-enabled smart device. So, you can study from the comfort of your home!
All you need is a passion for learning, literacy, and being over the age of 16.
This Renewable Energy: Solar course will help you procure a job in the relevant field and will allow you to advance your career. Many job roles will be available for you to explore after completing this Renewable Energy: Solar course. This also increases your competency to be eligible for promotions at work.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
how will the modules be presented? Are there videos?
Dear Welldon, Thank you for your question. The course includes pre-recorded video materials. ThanksThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.