Training Express Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
***Updated 2021 + Lifetime Access***
Diploma in Recruitment Management course teaches you everything on the topic thoroughly from scratch so you can achieve a professional certificate for free to showcase your achievement in professional life. This Diploma in Recruitment Management course is a comprehensive, instructor-guided course, designed to provide a detailed understanding of the nature of the related sector and your key roles within it.
To become successful in your profession, you must have a specific set of skills to succeed in today’s competitive world. In this in-depth training course, you will develop the most in-demand skills to kickstart your career, as well as upgrade your existing knowledge & skills.
The training materials of this course are available online for you to learn at your own pace and fast-track your career with ease.
By the end of the course, learners will be able to:
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of recruitment management
- Understand the key elements of needs analysis
- Learn how to analyze a task
- Understand the successful hiring strategy
- Learn key strategies of developing corporate citizenship
- Learn key strategies and techniques of a lure in great candidates
- Key elements of successfully filtering applicants to interview
- Explore key techniques of the phone interview
- Learn about 30-60-90 day reviews
Key Features of the Diploma in Recruitment Management Course :
Our trusted, high-quality and affordable Diploma in Recruitment Management course trains individuals to become experts in their field.
- Accredited by CPD
- Instant e-certificate and hard copy dispatch by next working day
- Fully online, interactive course with audio voiceover
- Developed by qualified professionals in the field
- Self-paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone-friendly
- 24/7 Learning Assistance
- Discounts on bulk purchases
*** Additional Gifts ***
1. HR Management
- Demonstrate knowledge of the responsibilities of the HR department
- Understand clearly the different roles within the HR team
- Identify each stage of the employee recruitment and selection process
- Conduct an employee performance appraisal and provide feedback
- Understand the fundamental principles of performance management
- Motivate and counsel employees using Herzberg’s two-factor model
- Build strong working relationships and maintain a positive work culture
- Ensure health and safety best practice is followed in the workplace
- Demonstrate an understanding of the legal framework surrounding employee termination
- Show a practical understanding of UK employment law and employment contracts
- 6 CPD Points (Accredited by CPD)
- Free E - Certificate included
2. Free Coronavirus (COVID-19) Awareness Course
- Demonstrate knowledge of how COVID-19 emerged
- Understand how COVID-19 spreads and how to prevent it from spreading
- Identify the symptoms of COVID-19 and which groups of individuals are most at risk
- Comply with government health guidelines and maintain excellent hygiene
- 5 CPD Points (Accredited by CPD)
- Free E - Certificate included
*** (Offer Ends Soon) ***
The detailed curriculum outline of our Diploma in Recruitment Management course is as follows:
***Diploma in Recruitment Management***
Module One: Defining and Knowing the Position
Module Two: Hiring Strategy
Module Three: Lure in Great Candidates
Module Four: Filtering Applicants to Interview
Module Five: The Interview (I)
Module Six: The Interview (II)
Module Seven: Selection Process (I)
Module Eight: Selection Process (II)
Module Nine: Making an Offer
Module Ten: Onboarding
All of our courses, including this Diploma in Recruitment Management course, are fully accredited, providing you with up-to-date skills and knowledge and helping you to become more competent and effective in your chosen field.
Once you’ve successfully completed your Diploma in Recruitment Management course, you will immediately be sent a digital certificate. Also, you can have your printed certificate delivered by post (shipping cost £3.99). Our certifications have no expiry dates, although we do recommend that you renew them every 12 months.
At the end of the course, there will be an online assessment, which you will need to pass to complete the course. Answers are marked instantly and automatically, allowing you to know straight away whether you have passed. If you haven’t, there’s no limit on the number of times you can take the final exam. All this is included in the one-time fee you paid for the course itself.
Who is this course for?
Anyone with a knack for learning new skills can take this Diploma in Recruitment Management course. While this comprehensive training is popular for preparing people for job opportunities in the relevant fields, it also helps to advance your career for promotions.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.