UK Professional Development Academy LTD
Add to basket or enquire
Recruitment - Course
Recruitment Consultant (Level 5 Diploma) - CPD Accredited - 100 CPD Credits
Recruitment Consultant course is designed by a specialist by considering the need for both the job seekers and people already working in established businesses, which covers most of your professional needs in the field of Recruitment Consultant.
The recruitment Consultant course will help you to learn from scratch and take you to a higher level of professionalism. As you may know that Recruitment skills are important because possessing good Recruitment skills to establish trust and professionalism in the workplace. So, if you are looking to gain various Recruitment Management skills then this is your most desired course.
Are you new to online learning?
Don’t worry. Along with providing most professional courses, UKPDA also provides the most regular tutor support via online mediums and will guide you in every possible way to get most out of your online course. Further to this, assessments are really challenging, but interestingly, will not take much of your time. You will have to read through the provided study material and attempt the Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s) afterwards.
Recruitment - Course Benefits:
The following is included for online study with UK Professional Development Academy.
- Recruitment - Courses / Training that best suit to Work Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- Recruitment - Self-paced Training/Courses to continue working while studying
- Recruitment - Self-Paced Courses to get free from the deadlines
- Recruitment - Course materials that include Training Manual, Mock Quizzes and Case Studies that challenge you to apply your knowledge that can be in PDF, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint format.
- Recruitment - Assessment resources accessible through our online learning platform 24/7.
- Recruitment - A professional one-to-one tutor to provide all-inclusive assistance throughout the course by online.
Recruitment, Human Resources Management, HR
Recruitment Consultant - Recruitment Consultant Level 5 by CPD | 24/7 Tutor Support | Quiz Based Exam Included | 100 CPD Credits
Recruitment - Modules Outline
Recruitment - Module 1: Human Resource Management
- Recruitment - Describe the implications of different aspects of Human Resource Management on their daily responsibilities
- Recruitment - Define human resources terms and subject matter
- Recruitment - Recruit, interview, and retain employees more effectively
- Recruitment - Follow up with new employees in a structured manner
- Recruitment - Be an advocate for your employees’ health and safety
- Recruitment - Provide accurate, actionable feedback to employees
- Recruitment - Act appropriately in situations requiring discipline and termination
- Recruitment - Evaluate some of the strengths and opportunities for Human Resources in your own workplace
- Recruitment - Identify three areas for further development within the Human Resources field as part of a personal action plan
Recruitment - Module 2: Hiring Strategies
- Recruitment - Know how to present the current open position
- Recruitment - Develop a workable hiring strategy
- Recruitment - Know how to determine which candidates to interview
- Recruitment - Steps and techniques to use in an interview
- Recruitment - Welcome newly hired employees
- Recruitment - Find potential candidates for the position
Recruitment - Module 3: Employee Recruitment
- Recruitment - Defining recruitment.
- Recruitment - Understanding the selection process.
- Recruitment - Recognizing the GROW model and how to set goals.
- Recruitment - Preparing for the interview and question process.
- Recruitment - Identifying and avoiding bias when making offers.
- Recruitment - Discovering ways to retain talent and measure growth.
Recruitment - Module 4: Employee Onboarding
- Recruitment - Define onboarding.
- Recruitment - Understanding the benefits and purpose of onboarding.
- Recruitment - Recognize how to prepare for an onboarding program.
- Recruitment - Identify ways to engage and follow up with employees.
- Recruitment - Create expectations.
- Recruitment - Discover the importance of resiliency and flexibility.
Recruitment - Module 5: Employee Motivation
- Recruitment - Defining motivation, an employer’s role in it and how the employee can play a part
- Recruitment - Identifying the importance of Employee Motivation
- Recruitment - Identifying methods of Employee Motivation
- Recruitment - Describing the theories which pertain to Employee Motivation – with particular reference to psychology
- Recruitment - Identifying personality types and how they fit into a plan for Employee Motivation.
- Recruitment - Setting clear and defined goals.
- Recruitment - Identifying specific issues in the field, and addressing these issues and how to maintain this going forward.
Recruitment - Module 6: 10 Soft Skills
- Recruitment - Discuss how soft skills are important to success in the workplace
- Recruitment - Understand the 10 key soft skills everyone should have
- Recruitment - Use soft skills to relate more effectively to others in the workplace
- Recruitment - Understand how to use soft skills to communicate, problem-solve, and resolve conflict
- Recruitment - Apply soft skills to specific situations
Recruitment - Module 7: Assertiveness and Self-Confidence
- Recruitment - Define assertiveness and self-confidence, and list the four styles of communication
- Recruitment - Describe the types of negative thinking, and how one can overcome negative thoughts
- Recruitment - Explain the difference between listening and hearing, and understand the importance of body language and questioning skills in communication
- Recruitment - Define the importance of goal setting, and practice setting SMART goals for assertive behaviour
- Recruitment - Utilize methodologies for understanding your worth -- and the use of positive self-talk
Recruitment - Module 8: Coaching and Mentoring
- Recruitment - Define coaching, mentoring and the GROW model.
- Recruitment - Identify and set appropriate goals using the SMART technique of goal setting.
- Recruitment - Identify the steps necessary in defining the current state of reality of your employee’s situation.
- Recruitment - Identify the steps needed in defining options for your employee and turn them into a preliminary plan.
- Recruitment - Identify the steps in developing a finalized plan or wrapping it up and getting your employee motivated to accomplish those plans.
- Recruitment - Identify the benefits of building and fostering trust with your employee.
- Recruitment - Identify the steps in giving effective feedback while maintaining trust.
- Recruitment - Identify and overcoming common obstacles to the growth and development of your employee.
- Recruitment - Identify when the coaching is at an end and transitioning your employee to other growth opportunities.
- Recruitment - Identify the difference between mentoring and coaching, using both to enable long-term development through a positive relationship with your employee.
Recruitment - Module 9: Communication Strategies
- Recruitment - Understand what communication is
- Recruitment - Identify ways that communication can happen
- Recruitment - Identify barriers to communication and how to overcome them
- Recruitment - Develop their non-verbal and par verbal communication skills
- Recruitment - Use the STAR method to speak on the spot
- Recruitment - Listen actively and effectively
- Recruitment - Ask good questions
- Recruitment - Use appreciative inquiry as a communication tool
- Recruitment - Adeptly converse and network with others
Recruitment - Module 10: Conducting Employee Review
- Recruitment - Understand the process of conducting an annual review.
- Recruitment - Determine the categories for an annual review.
- Recruitment - Know the mistakes managers make during an annual review.
- Recruitment - Understand the concept of pay for performance.
- Recruitment - Know how to tie employee compensation to firm-wide returns.
- Recruitment - Know the value of employee communication.
- Recruitment - Gauge employees’ happiness.
Recruitment - Course / Training Format
After successful enrolment, learner will get access to UKPDA Learning Platform, where all the study material / Training Manual will be available. Learning Platform can be accessed 24/7 anywhere, anytime.
Training Manual contains several modules, each having specific knowledge and case study at the end. All the courses material will be in the form of texts (images/illustrations), and there are no video or live lectures during the training course.
The Test (MCQ’s) will be based on modules of Training Manual.
Recruitment - Assessment
After studying through the training manual, Learner will have to attempt Final Test (online multiple-choice test – 2 attempts), if necessary, may attempt the test third times at no extra cost. Your test will be assessed automatically and straightaway so that you will directly know whether you have been successful or not. The passing score is 75%. You can retake the Test in the case of not being successful at first attempt.
Before attempting your Final Test, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a Mock Test (online multiple-choice test - Unlimited attempts).
All test(s) / Assessment(s) are online and are taken either through or after the course; these are included in the course price.
Who is this course for?
Recruitment - Course
Upon successfully passing the Final Assignment(s) / Final Test Learner needs to pay for CPD Accredited Certificate of Completion from UKPDA either in PDF format or Hardcopy.
Certificate of Completion (PDF format) = £42
Recruitment - Duration
The minimum time period to complete this training is 4 Weeks. But it is self-paced course, and the duration of completion depends on the learner’s pace and ability to give time to study.
Learners will have access to their Training via Learning Platform for up to 12 months from the date of enrolment. During this period, flexibility will be given to learners for completing the course at any time.
Certificate of Completion (Hardcopy) = £65 + postage charges local £9 = £74
Certificate of Completion (Hardcopy) = £65 + postage charges International £14 = £79
Without any prior knowledge of Recruitment Consultant, the learners can take this training course and in addition to this, there are no age restrictions. Thus, anyone who is passionate and ambitious about Recruitment Management can take the course. There are no specific deadlines for admission, and you can enrol anytime on this course.
Recruitment - Course
There are no precise requirements for Recruitment Consultant as no prior knowledge and experience of Recruitment is required.
Students seeking to enrol for this course should meet the following requirements;
- Basic knowledge of English Language & Basic Computer Skills
- Be age 16 years or above
Recruitment - Course
After completing the course/training, you will be able to grip yourself with specific knowledge and skills with the highest level of confidence to improve yourself and enhance the skills for your career in the relevant employment sector.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.