Add to basket or enquire
Consider the importance of receptionists to organisations and impressions a new visitor may form after a positive or negative experience.
Learn about tasks a receptionist can be asked to do, and how to perform them effectively.
- The learner will understand more about the role of a receptionist
- The learner will understand the variety of tasks a receptionist has
- The learner will learn about dealing with visitors to an organisation
- The learner will learn about the importance of their personal behaviour and how it impacts on the organisation they work for
Advantages of this course
- The role of a receptionist is a very important one as visitors will gain their first impression of an organisation from how they are received. As the receptionist, you are the face of the company. This role is a predominantly an administrative one, and the duties will vary depending on the organisation.
- This course looks at the variety of tasks that a receptionist has to undertake and the skills required. It looks at some qualities of a good receptionist. It also has information about the legislation that a receptionist needs to be aware of, such as laws relating to health and safety.
- Training is given through a filmed tutorial, references to websites for reading and good practice video
- There is suggested extra reading to give both practical information and links to websites to expand knowledge
- An additional activity encourages the learner to reflect on the learning
After purchasing this course on Reed, a customer service representative from Laser Learning will email you with an access code and instructions on how to redeem it on the Laser Short Course website. You will need to register on the Laser Short Course website if you have not done so already.
If the purchase was made within business hours, you should expect your access code email within 1-2 hours. If your purchase was made outside of business hours, you should expect your access code email the next working day.
Who is this course for?
This short course is aimed at individuals who have a responsibility for reception duties. It may also be of interest to employers looking to hire a new receptionist.
A computer, mobile, or tablet and an internet connection
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.