Reed in Partnership
By the end of this session Learners will be able to either create or update an existing CV to meet the needs of employers today in the current climate.
- 1: Front Page 01:00
- 2: Section Objective 00:13
- 3: Setting the scene 01:00
- 4: What do employers want? 00:45
- 5: Stop and Remind Yourself Why CVs are Used 04:00
- 6: CV Templates 12:00
- 7: The Fatal 5 00:30
- 8: Task Instructions - Fatal 5 CV 00:23
- 9: Task Resource - Skills Based CV 01:00
- 10: Quiz 'Fatal 5' in action 01:00
- 11: Task - Answers 04:00
- 12: #TMI - What should be in it? 00:21
- 13: Top Tips! 01:00
- 14: Pause & Reflect - Why are CVs used? 00:12
- 15: Section Objectives 00:16
- 16: Making it Personal 01:00
- 17: Task - Profiler 01:00
- 18: Task - Quiz - Professional Profiler 01:00
- 19: Task Checker 00:20
- 20: Do You, Don't You? 00:20
- 21: Pause and Reflect! 00:15
- 22: Section Objectives 00:18
- 23: Joining The Dots 03:00
- 24: Quantify Yourself! 03:00
- 25: Super You - USP! 04:00
- 26: Pause and reflect! 00:12
- 27: Section Objectives 00:31
- 28: What is Positive Personal Branding? 03:00
- 29: Pause and Reflect! 00:11
- 30: Review and Evaluate 05:00
- 31: What's Your Plan? 00:16
- Revisit the purposes of a CV today for an employer and a candidate, explore why it is used and what it should include
- Define what good / bad branding is and state what good personal branding is on your CV
- Review the use of a Personal Profile / Statement and rate personal profiles
- Create personal quantified selling points (QSPs) to meet an employer’s need
- Select appropriate skills to meet an employer’s need.
- Tailor own CV to meet the needs of an employer.
Please ensure you view this course in 'full screen' mode.
Who is this course for?
Anyone who is currently looking for work and would like to create /update their CV to meet current employer needs.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Reed courses certificate of completion is included in course priceAdditional information:
Will be downloadable when all lectures have been completed
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.