Public Relation Level 4
Endorsed Certificate from Ofqual's regulated Awarding Body.This level 4 online Public Relation Diploma course equips learners with the relevant skills they need to handle PublicRelations for a wide range of individuals, private and corporate organizations. It is very pertinent for businesses and other organizations to get the accurate message to the public and media by handling any Public Relation crises and effectively harness their online reputations.
In this intensive study, learners will develop the prerequisite training and confidence they need to work in a wide range of communication-based roles using multimedia platforms and traditional marketing channels.
By registering for this Public Relation Diploma course, learners will develop enviable skills such as organizing press conferences, conducting interviews, and news writing. Others are fundamentals of public relations, media relations, concepts of Public Relations, management and organization of Public Relations, Public Relations as planned communication, Public Relation tools & methods, production of Public Relations material, corporate public relations and lots more.
This Public Relation Diploma course is suitable for those who want to break into the exciting field of public relations or newcomers or those working in the industry, but who have interest to refresh their skills or boost their curriculum vitae.
There is no entrance examination to participate in this Public Relation Diploma course, but in order to study; learners are required to have access to a computer, laptop, tablet or similar device with strong internet access. Others are a functional email account and the desire to learn.
At the successful completion of this Public Relation Diploma course, learners may pursue a career path in media, journalism, social media marketing, digital marketing, public relations and lots more.
Don’t delay! Register for this Public Relation Diploma course today!
Public Relation Level 4
This Public Relations Diploma course equips learners with the great skills they need to work in a wide range of communications-based roles. From the start to finish, learners will enjoy unlimited tutorial support, and they will have the flexibility to study at their pace, and location without being constrained by imposed deadlines, fixed schedules or time restrictions.
This comprehensive online Public Relations - Diploma course will teach learners how to effectively:
- write press releases and distribute them to the right audience
- build productive working relationship with media personalities
- get the best out of the social media space, and
- Plan and implement targeted public relations strategies that will get exceptional results.
This course will teach the learner effective, reliable and credible techniques that will achieve great results. It will also show aspiring or new comers in the industry how to work effectively in the public relations field, across new media and traditional platforms.
Public Relations - Course Benefits
When studying for an advanced Public Relations - Diploma with Brentwood Open Learning College, every learner benefits from:
- 24/7 access to our exclusive online learning platform, allowing you to study from any location and any device with an Internet connection.
- The complete commitment of our exclusive tutors and the wider Brentwood Open Learning College student support team throughout your studies.
- All learning materials and supporting documentation required to complete the course provided as standard – no additional expenses or purchases required.
- The opportunity to study in your own time and at your own pace for an fully-accredited diploma from a recognised awarding body.
- Complete flexibility with no deadlines or time restrictions to worry about – ideal for those with active lifestyles and busy schedules.
Public Relations - Learning Objectives
The primary objective of this outstanding Level 4 Diploma in Public Relations is to provide ambitious candidates with the targeted skills, knowledge and professional insights required to succeed in high-level PR. Whether looking to secure your first professional position in a PR setting or a current member of the workforce in pursuit of promotion, this fully-accredited course could make all the difference. PR is a dynamic professional field that combines marketing, people management and a variety of interconnected responsibilities. This exclusive PR Course provides a comprehensive yet accessible overview of the profession and its role in a corporate setting.
Over the course of 8 inspiring modules, candidates are walked through the contemporary public relations profession, exploring what it is PR professionals do on a daily basis and why PR has the potential to be so influential. A variety of essential PR tools and resources are introduced, along with a breakdown of the PR code of ethics, essential crisis management skills, the importance of strong media relations, how to produce key PR materials and so much more besides.
Upon successful completion of this Public Relations - Diploma course, you will benefit from an array of new skills, talents and knowledge including:
- How PR contributes to a brand’s wider success and performance
- The risks associated with negative PR
- How public opinion can be managed and manipulated in many ways
- PR crises management and prevention skills
- The importance of building strong media relations
- Familiarity with key PR tools, materials and standards
- The importance of ethics in public relations
- Exceptional communication and time-management skills
- The confidence to work in PR at the highest level
Public Relations - Course Outline
This intensive yet digestible Level 4 Diploma in Public Relations is delivered across 8 modules – each concluding with an online assessment to verify your acquired knowledge and competencies. Your assigned tutor will provide you with comprehensive support at all times, in order to assist with your successful completion of each unit.
- Introduction to Public Relations
- Concepts of Public Relations
- Management and Organisation of Public Relations
- Public Relations as Planned Communication
- Public Relations Tools & Methods
- Production of Public Relations Material
- Corporate Public Relations
- Media Relations
Who is this course for?
Public Relation Level 4
This advanced Level 4 Diploma in Public Relations is ideally-suited to anyone looking to build a rewarding lifelong career in high-level PR. Designed with complete flexibility and accessibility in mind, our exclusive PR Course is perfect for newcomers and existing members of the workforce alike. From jobseekers to PR workers in pursuit of promotion to business owners and entrepreneurs looking to improve their PR skills, the teachings of this course could prove invaluable.
With Brentwood Open Learning College, candidates are free to learn in their own time and at their own pace, with absolutely no deadlines to worry about at any time. All of our courses are open to ambitious candidates on a global basis, with all course materials, assignments and assessments accessible 24/7 via our exclusive digital learning platform.
With the help of Brentwood Open Learning College, the career you’ve been dreaming of could be right at your fingertips!
Public Relation Level 4
We work hard to keep all of our courses as accessible as possible for all learners. Candidates interested in our advanced Level 4 Diploma in Public Relations must meet the following requirements:
- A strong working knowledge of English language
- Aged at least 16-years
- Access to a reliable computer and Internet connection
*Note: This course is offered on special discounted price on REED only and does not include awarding body accreditation charges. At the end of the course, learner can claim an endorsed certificate by paying £95 accreditation fee and postal charges (£9 for UK students, £15 for outside UK).
Public Relation Level 4
Upon successful completion of our Public Relations Diploma, candidates may choose to pursue an extensive range of careers including:
- Public Information Assistant
- Public Information Officer
- Public Information Specialist
- Public Relations Coordinator
- Public Relations Director
- Public Relations Manager
- Public Relations Specialist
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Is this Diploma fully accredited?
After course completion, we will send course completion certificate to student. If student wants to claim your endorsed certificate from ABC Awards, student will be required to pay £95. There are £9 postal charges for the UK students and £15 for the non UK students.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.