Add to basket or enquire
Property managers play a major role in managing your real estate property. A good property manager knows how to maximize the rental returns for your investment property. Good management of properties ensures the safety of other tenants. And there are more roles a property manager have to play and you can know those roles and how to do them perfectly and do a fine job, read our Property Management course.
Managing a property is not an easy task. Contracts with tenants by negotiating leases and collecting the security deposit, accomplishing financial objectives by collecting rents, paying bills, forecasting requirements, preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analysing variances, and initiating corrective action; these are the regular things you will have to do as a property manager. It might seem a lot, but with our Property Management course, you will be versed on how to do all these jobs effectively and become the best in your job.
Learn the planning and development process, types of construction, financing the property, laws etc with our Property management course and give yourself an edge over others.
Learning Benefits of Property Management:
- Boost your career in Real Estate or Property Management
- Understand the economic principles behind Property Development
- Gain a holistic understanding of the property development process and the keys to a successful development career.
- Understand the role, skills and legal requirements of Property Managers
- Understand the different types of property in the real estate industry.
- Acquire the practical skills required to work effectively in the Property Market.
- Gain knowledge on rules and regulation of property development
- Explore the many ways of financing a building project
- Discover guidelines and advice for selecting the best properties, making the right investment and methods of performing Real Estate evaluation.
- Understand the planning and project management processes during a running project.
- Learn how to market and sell a property to buyers.
Property Management Diploma Certified by CPD Accreditation Group
Why Choose Neutron Skills:
- 1-year full access to the course
- Quality course developed by qualified professionals out of high quality and updated resources
- Easily demonstrated and interactive lessons almost diminish the gap between virtual and physical training
- 100% online self-paced courses with 24/7 tutor/customer support
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform
- Quickly adaptable and always available courses designed to learn on any device
Property Management Diploma
MODULE 1: Introduction
- What is Property Development?
- What is a Property Developer?
- Is Property Development the Same as Property Investment?
- Are There Any Risks Involved with Property Development?
- What are the different Property Development Business Plans in the UK?
- The Process
- Main actors
MODULE 2: Economical Context
- Economic context
- The local economy
- The national economy
- Implications for Real Estate
- UK statistics
MODULE 3: Classification of Property
- What is Property?
- CLASSIFICATION OF PROPERTY
MODULE 4: Laws regarding property
- What Is Property Law?
- Important Acts
- Commercial Property Law
- Ownership of Real Estate
- Legislation affecting Real Estate Sales
- Real estate sales and Public law
- Taxation of Real Estate sales and purchases
MODULE 5: Site Acquisition
- Land for development
- Site identification
- Site investigation
- Site acquisition
MODULE 6: Finance
- Development finance
- Sources of finance
- Methods of development finance
MODULE 7: Planning and Development
- Planning and the environment
- The planning system
- What is development?
- The planning application
- Environmental impact assessment
- Computer-Aided Design
- Planning and design aspect of various types of projects
MODULE 8: Types of construction
- Types of construction
- Contract construction
- Dealing with potential problems
- Scheduling and monitoring progress
MODULE 9: Closing the deal
- INTERNAL BROKERAGE TEAM
- INDEPENDENT BROKERAGE FIRM
- LISTING AGREEMENTS
- PROJECT PROMOTION
- CLOSING THE DEAL
MODULE 10: Leases
- IMPORTANCE OF GOOD PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
- TENANT RELATIONS
- OPERATING EXPENSES
- DISASTER PLANNING
After you successfully finish our ascribed training course Property Management, you have developed new sets of skills that can contribute to your personal and professional development, improve your job prospects and evolve in your career. Now can obtain a PDF copy of your certificate free of cost.
The Property Management course is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and IT, and to be over the age of 16 to study our Property Management.
After successfully completing our course Property Management, Candidates may choose to pursue an extensive range of careers including:
Property Manager - Average income between £53K - £74K
Vacation Rental Property Manager - Average income between £41K - £51K
Property Management Director - Average income between £98K - £177K
Assistant Property Manager - Average income between £41K - £56K
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.