Training Express Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
The Property Law and Taxation for Accountants and Lawyers course covers everything you need to know about the property sector and tax regulations in the UK, with up-to-date information on the nature of the housing market today. It is ideal for aspiring Property Accountants and Property Lawyers, as well as Estate Agents and real estate professionals who are looking to gain expertise in this field.
We have divided this course into in-depth, easy to follow modules discussing a range of key topics that will equip you with the knowledge to fast track your career. It includes tips on how to discuss tax returns with clients, guidance on property rights and land law, and essential information on the Property Goods Scheme.
You’ll also learn all about the nature of ownership and land possession, deepening your understanding of joint tenancies, co-owned properties, legal estates, real property and personal property. What’s more, you’ll learn about current trends and changes in real estate, from generation rent to the emergence of co-living.
By the end of the course, learners will be able to:
- Understand the different types of property rights and land law in the UK
- Identify the key differences between registered and unregistered land
- Discuss the different forms of co-ownership and the use of co-owned property
- Demonstrate an understanding of the law regarding stamp duty and land tax charge
- Explain how the Property Goods Scheme works
- List the differences between real property and personal property
- Keep track of changes in the UK property market, such as generation rent
- Follow the growth in the private rented property sector
- Understand the common problems relating to VAT recovery
- Discuss legal estates, legal interests, and equitable interests in detail
Key Features of Property Law and Taxation
Our trusted, high quality and affordable online courses are designed to train individuals to become experts in their field.
- CPD accredited, quality training
- Instant e-certificate and hard copy dispatch by next working day
- Fully online, interactive course with audio voiceover
- Developed by qualified safeguarding professionals
- Self-paced laptop/tablet/smartphone-friendly learning
- 24/7 Learning support and assistance
*** Additional Gifts ***
Free Coronavirus (COVID-19) Awareness Course
- Demonstrate knowledge of how COVID-19 emerged
- Understand how COVID-19 spreads and how to prevent it from spreading
- Identify the symptoms of COVID-19 and which groups of individuals are most at risk
- Comply with government health guidelines and maintain excellent hygiene
Property Law and Taxation Module 1: The Property Law and Practice
In module one, we will get a brief overview of land law principles, mortgages, co-ownership, legal estates, and other key topics that will be discussed in detail in this course.
Property Law and Taxation Module 2. Ownership and Possession of the Property
In module two, we will explore the nature of ownership and land possession, covering the roles played by ownership and the limitations of ownership. It also discusses the possession of goods and the protection of possession.
Property Law and Taxation Module 3. Co-Ownership in Property
In module three, we will deepen our understanding of joint tenancies and the use of co-owned properties, exploring basic concepts and other forms of co-ownership.
Property Law and Taxation Module 4: Property Taxation on Capital Gains
In module four, we will learn about property business trading and investment, property expenditure, revenue and capital, capital gains tax on disposals, stamp duty land tax charge and anti-avoidance basics.
Property Law and Taxation Module 5: VAT on Property Taxation
In module four, we will broaden our knowledge of Value Added Tax and the VAT Capital Goods Scheme. It covers key topics such as VAT on acquisition, and VAT and transfer of a going concern.
Property Law and Taxation Module 6: Property Taxation Tips for Accountants and Lawyers
In module six, we will explore the differences between real property and personal property, with guidance on how to discuss tax returns with clients and avoid the traps that can restrict principal private residence.
Property Law and Taxation Module 7: Changes in the UK Property Market
In module seven, we will explore some key changes in the property sector, taking an in-depth look at generation rent and millennials, as well as the emergence of build to rent and co-living.
All of our courses are fully accredited, providing you with up-to-date skills and knowledge and helping you to become more competent and effective in your chosen field.
Once you’ve successfully completed your course, you will immediately be sent a digital certificate. Also, you can have your printed certificate delivered by post (shipping cost £3.99). Our certifications have no expiry dates, although we do recommend that you renew them every 12 months.
At the end of the course, there will be an online assessment, which you will need to pass to complete the course. Answers are marked instantly and automatically, allowing you to know straight away whether you have passed. If you haven’t, there’s no limit on the number of times you can take the final exam. All this is included in the one-time fee you paid for the course itself.
Who is this course for?
This Property Law and Tax training course is ideal for anyone who wants to learn more about property law and taxation, including those who work in or aspire to work in the property sector or a related role, such as the following:
- Property Accountants
- Property Lawyers
- Estate Agents
- Land Owners
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.