- Online, self-paced
- 1 Year
The Institute of Legal Secretaries and PAs
The Institute of Legal Secretaries and PAs is the professional body for Legal Secretaries and PAs. The Institute was formed in 1990 by a group of like-minded legal professionals with the mission of promoting the excellence and professional recognition of Legal Secretaries and PAs.
Since its founding, ILSPA has helped thousands of people throughout the UK and overseas have rewarding careers through our training, career advice, professional development and help to secure employment.
ILSPA's team consists of legal professionals and experts in the legal field. We have a passion for helping people with their Legal Secretary careers and ensuring that law firms have top quality staff.
Why choose us
- ILSPA is the UK's professional body for Legal Secretaries and PAs.
- Our Legal Secretaries Diploma course is widely recognised by law firms and legal recruiters.
- You will learn various areas of law and the practical tasks involved with Legal Secretary work, such as legal document production, completing legal forms and typing professional correspondence.
- All your course material is provided for you.
- Students receive a year's free Membership to The Institute of Legal Secretaries and PAs, allowing you to access a range of Membership benefits including CV help, guidance to secure employment and access to our exclusive Membership area, where you can access a wealth information and resources.
- Our Course Assessor and Tutors are all legal professionals.
- Students are invited on a exclusive free day tour of the Law Courts with a guide from the Institute.
- Students are eligible for a NUS extra student discount card.