School of Business & Technology London
School of Business & Technology London is dedicated to offering higher and professional education courses for students worldwide via, Blended and Online Learning. We deliver programs and transform careers around the world. SBTL is one of the leading accredited centre of Chartered Management Institute (CMI) and offers various levels of Management and Leadership programs. Besides, we are accredited by other leading Ofqual regulated awarding bodies such as QUALIFI, NCC, and British Computer Society to provide numerous Diploma in Business Management, Hospitality, Health and Social Care, Law, Computing Programs. Moreover, School of Business & Technology London is partnering with Chestnut Education Group to promote a number of British Degree programs awarded by the University of Central Lancashire and Anglia Ruskin University. Furthermore, SBTL is an approved training provider of Sage Qualifications and Association of Professional Sales (APS).
Our clients make us who we are. We feel so fortunate to have enrolled learners from several outstanding organisations. A few among our customers are listed below.
- Rail Delivery Group
- Bentley Motors
- Cabinet Office Government Digital Service
- The Institution of Engineering and Technology
- Government of Jersey
- Sedgemoor District Council
- Liverpool Victoria General Insurance
Why choose us
We at SBTL follow a unique approach which differentiates us from other institutions. Indeed, we have taken distance education to a new phase where the support level is incredibly high. Nowadays, convenience, flexibility and user-friendliness outweigh demands.
School of Business & Technology London occupies a centralized tutor support desk portal, through which our support team liaise with both tutors and learners to provide guidance, assessment feedback, and any other study support adequately and promptly. Once a learner raises a support request through the support desk portal (Be it for guidance, assessment feedback or any additional assistance), one of the support team members assign the relevant to request to an allocated tutor. As soon as the support receive a response from the allocated tutor, it will be made available to the learner in the portal.
SBTL strategically and conveniently employ Blended Learning, where web-based learning using hybrid-teaching technology coupled with live workshops (classes) replaces the traditional regular classroom-based learning. The significant difference between blended and online learning at SBTL is the Block Delivery of Online Live Classes. Learners enrolled at SBTL on blended learning are offered a block delivery of online live classes which can be booked in advance on their convenience most of the time. In addition to the Online Live Classes, students will also receive all the standard benefits offered to Online Learning students. The live classes are provided online using Apps like GoToMeeting, Zoom or Skype.
Blended Learning students at SBTL will receive the following support.
- Allocated Supervisor/tutor
- Comprehensive tutor support through the support desk portal.
- Live Class
- Virtual Learning Environment Platform
- Assessment Resources
- Assessment Guidelines
- Comprehensive Module Guidelines
- Evaluation Samples
Fee Payment Options
- 0% interest finance option
- Single payment option
- Monthly Payment option
- Our Qualifications are internationally accredited
- Progressions to various bachelor degree and master degree programs
- Our qualifications are highly valued by employers
Dedicated Tutor support
Learners are assigned to a dedicated tutor irrespective of online or blended learning. Learners will get support through the SBTL Support Desk Portal.
The Allocated tutor Will:
- Provide you comprehensive guidance and support from start to finish your course Offer guidance on the proposed structure.
- Discuss the progress of your works with you during the course.
- Require you to produce drafts of sections or chapters for your assignments.
- Offer formative feedback on your assignments draft, which you can then revise.