Property Elite LLP
Property Elite provides training, support and coaching to candidates and Chartered Surveyors for the RICS APC, AssocRICS and FRICS qualifications.
We support all world regions, routes (including Structured Training, Preliminary Review, Senior Professional, Specialist and Academic) and pathways.
Why choose us
Our current RICS APC assessors provide training, support and coaching for the MRICS qualification, including the Preliminary Review and Structured Training routes.
We also provide support for Valuer Registration submissions.
The RICS APC is suitable if you have a degree-level qualification and work-based experience. This includes apprentices completing the RICS APC as your end point assessment.
We cover all RICS APC pathways, routes and geographic regions via our team of specialist APC assessors. This includes the SCSI APC process in Ireland.
We also provide training, support and coaching for the Senior Professional, Specialist and Academic Assessment routes to MRICS qualification:
- Senior Professional Assessment - this is suitable if you have leadership and management responsibilities and are recognised for your impact and career progression.
- Specialist Assessment - this is suitable if you deliver enhanced services within an RICS discipline and are recognised for your impact and authority.
- Academic Assessment - this is suitable if you work as an academic and undertake surveying-related teaching and research activities.
Our RICS APC training, support and coaching services include:
- Submission Review and Feedback
- Submission Editing
- APC Question Pack
- E-mock Interviews
- Hourly Mentoring
- Revision Quizzes and Guides
We also offer great value support packages combining our various services, whether you are looking for short or long-term RICS APC support.
On an individual or group/corporate basis, we can provide bespoke APC revision and preparation workshops.
We always promise a 5 working day turnaround time on all services, so you won’t be left disappointed.
All RICS APC candidates can also benefit from our free 15 minute APC consultation and extensive free support resources. This includes a free review of your referral report if you have been referred.