Add to basket or enquire
Professional Supervisor Training Certificate
Professional Supervisor Training course level 3 Endorsed Certificate of Achievement.Additional CPD Accredited Professional Supervisor Training Certificate with 50 CPD points available without extra study.The course comes with easy to understand e-learning study materials.
With a host of new challenges and responsibilities to tackle, new supervisors need training that helps them adjust to their new role. Learning how to supervise your new employees on a trial and error basis can lead to discouragement. The Professional Supervisor Training course can help you overcome many of the problems a new supervisor may encounter, and to set the groundwork for a successful change in your working life!
This self-paced programme is available 24/7 providing you with the flexibility to train at the pace, location and time of your choosing. Accredited certificate from a registered awarding body can be claimed on course completion. College registration, tutor support, course materials and additional supporting material are all included in the course fee.
The Professional Supervisor (Online Training Course)
What Will Students Learn?
- Clarify the scope and nature of a supervisory position.
- Learn some ways to deal with the challenges of the role.
- Recognize the responsibilities you have as a supervisor, to yourself, your team, and your organization.
- Learn key techniques to help you plan and prioritize effectively.
- Acquire a basic understanding of leadership, team building, communication, and motivation, and what part they play in effective supervision.
- Develop strategies for motivating your team, giving feedback, and resolving conflict.
Roles and Responsibilities of a Supervisor
The unit 1 covers the following topics:
- A Supervisor’s Responsibilities
- Action-Centered Leadership
- The Action-Centered Leadership Model
- Planning and the Elements of Planning
- Setting Goals
Role of Leadership in Supervision
The unit 2 covers the following topics:
- Defining Leadership
- Brief History of Leadership Studies
- The Situational Leadership Model
- The History behind the Situational Leadership Theory
- Identifying Characteristics and Preferences
Effective Team Building process
The unit 3 covers the following topics:
- What is a Team?
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Teams
- The Five Stages of Team Development
- Team Leadership
- Characteristics of Team Players
Communication Skills for Supervisor
The unit 4 covers the following topics:
- Defining Communication
- Communication Barriers
- Active Listening Skills
- Tips for Becoming a Better Listener
- Questioning Skills
- Probing Techniques
- The Communication Process
- Motivating Employees
- Orientation and on boarding
- Training Tips and Tricks
Assessing Employee’s Performance and Managing Workplace
The unit 5 covers the following topics:
- Providing Feedback
- Characteristics of Effective Feedback
- Receiving Feedback
- Defining Delegation
- Delegation Role Plays
- Dealing with Conflict
- The Conflict Resolution Process
- The Problem Solving Model
- Managing Disciplinary Issues
- A Sample Discipline Checklist
- Full Tutor Support
- Self paced, no fixed schedules
- Available to students anywhere in the world
- 24/7 Access to the LMS ( Learning Management System )
- Easy to understand quality e-learning study materials
All course materials are included in the course price. All your study material will be available on our learning management system for which you will get access once you are enrolled. The material can be downloaded and printed as well.
Our distance learning course materials are specially written for home study and contain a wealth of knowledge in easy to understand language. We use variety of media to help you learn. Your course may use any of the following different media which you can use from home or where ever you choose to study:
- Online course materials
- Question papers
- Additional Supporting Material
- Useful Links
You will be continually assessed throughout the course. Your assignment will be marked by your tutor and independently moderated. The feedback on your assignment will then be sent to you. On receipt of this, you may wish to contact your tutor to discuss the feedback.
When you enrol on a course with CPD Courses you are allocated your personal tutor. Tutor’s help and support will be available throughout your studies with the college. He/she will assess your work and will provide you with regular feedback on your progress.
here is no particular entry requirement. We do not ask for any previous qualification or experience.
Endorsed Certificate of Achievement
At the end of the course, learner can claim an endorsed certificate by paying £85 accreditation fee.There are £9 postal charges for the UK students and £15 for the non UK students.
Certificate of Completion from CPD
Certificate of Completion from CPD (soft copy) can be claimed for £10. If you need hard copy of this certificate you will pay £25 + postal charges (£9 for UK students, £15 for outside UK)
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.