Oxford Home Study College
Add to basket or enquire
Diploma in Presentation Skills QLS Level 5. Additional CPD Accredited Presentation Skills Certificate with 120 CPD points available without extra study. The course comes with easy to understand e-learning study materials.
With a Level 5 Diploma in Presentation Skills, the future really is yours for the taking! Enrol today and work towards an endorsed Presentation Skills that could transform your career prospects like never before!
A complete dependence on capable leadership is one of few things every organisation has in common. In the absence of talented leadership, the workforce – and by extension the entire business – cannot achieve its full potential. Management and leadership are two very different concepts, though are intrinsically interconnected. For an organisation to perform at its best, a strategic combination of both Presentation Skills is required. It’s one thing to master the art of effective delegation, instruction and supervision. It’s something else entirely to inspire a workforce to achieve more by setting a strong example. To become a talented manager and an inspiring leader is to enjoy extraordinary career prospects worldwide.
This intermediate Level 5 Diploma in Presentation Skills has been designed to mould and shape the successful leaders of the future! With no specific knowledge or experience required, candidates are introduced to the characteristics and qualities of the effective leader. Learn how to build and optimise a high-performance team, create a motivating workplace culture and provide constructive feedback. Whether new to leadership or looking to climb the career ladder, you’ll be one step closer to the job of your dreams with an endorsed certificate on your CV!
Quality Licence Scheme
This course is endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme. The Quality Licence Scheme, endorses high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes.
Level 5 Diploma Presentation Skills (endorsed certificate)
We pride ourselves in offering a flexible, accessible alternative to traditional classroom studies. Sign up for this Level 5 Diploma in Presentation Skills and gain access to the following benefits:
- Unbeatable value for money, with all digital textbooks, course materials and general learning resources included in the purchase price.
- 24/7 access to our exclusive digital learning platform for total flexibility and convenience.
- The backing of our extensive student support team and your own personally-assigned tutor.
- No deadlines, time restrictions, final exams or entry-requirements to worry about – the web’s most accessible distance learning programmes.
- The chance to enrich your CV and career prospects with an endorsed Level 5 Diploma in Presentation Skills.
This high-quality course has been designed to help ambitious candidates take the most important step in their lifelong career journey. Assuming a leadership position for the first time can be exciting and intimidating in equal measures. Taking charge of a team or business of any size means shouldering responsibility and accountability at a much higher level. This Level 5 Diploma in Presentation Skills will help candidates deal with the various challenges that accompany entry-level leadership positions in an organisational setting. Upon completion of the course, candidates will benefit from the skills, knowledge and confidence needed to step into a leadership position for the first time.
Over the course of ten detailed modules, learners study the qualities and characteristics of the effective leader. The differences between Presentation Skills are also examined, along with an organisation’s reliance on both. The process of developing a high-performance team is also discussed, alongside effective employee motivation strategies, the value of strong interpersonal communication skills and the art of providing constructive feedback.
Key skills, talents and knowledge picked up along the way include:
- Establish rapport with your audience
- Implement techniques to reduce nervousness and fear
- Understand your strengths as a presenter and how to appeal to different types of people
- Recognize how visual aids can create impact and attention
- Develop techniques to create a professional presence
- Learn some different ways to prepare and organize information
- Prepare, practice, and deliver a short presentation
- Identify common communication problems that may be holding you back
- Develop skills to ask questions that give you information you need
- Learn what your non-verbal messages are telling others
- Apply your knowledge of body language to improve communication
- Understand the impact of space in a conversation
- Develop techniques for eliminating unhealthy thought patterns and replacing them with supportive patterns
- Describe other thinking styles, including left/right brain thinking and whole-brain thinking
- Discuss the steps involved in persuasion process.
- Identify what personal efficiency is, what skill sets can improve personal
- productivity, and what attitudes we should cultivate
This Course Consists of the following units:
Unit 1- Speaking Characteristics
- Speaking Characteristics
- Gender References
- Acronyms and Jargon
Unit 2- Positive Self-Talk
- Our Thoughts
- The Steps to Feeling Good
- Thinking Positively
- Building Rapport
- Four Areas of Opportunity
Unit 3- Speaking Professionally
- Speaking Professionally
- Maximizing Meetings
Unit 4- Overcoming Nervousness
- ABOUT NERVOUSNESS
- Mastering Non-Verbal Communication
- Consider Your Appearance
- Control Your Facial Expressions and Mannerisms
- Maintain Eye Contact
Unit 5- The Powerful Presentation
- Add Punch to Your Presentation
- Your Presentation
Unit 6- Developing Communication Skills
- Asking Questions
- Listening Skills
- Active Listening Skills
- Responding to Feelings
Unit 7 - Assertiveness And Self Confidence
- Defining Self-Esteem
- Origins of Low Self-Esteem
- Improving Self-Esteem
- Building Self-Esteem
- Increasing our Self-Esteem
- Esteemed Confidence
Unit 8 - Influence And Persuasion
- Steps in the Persuasion Process
- Giving Credit
Unit 9 - Personal Efficiency And Productivity
- Understanding Personal Efficiency
- Time Management vs. Personal Productivity
- Development of Right Attitude
Unit 10 - Delivering Your Message
- What is Your Message?
- Ways to Present Your Message
- Choosing a Communication Route
- Delivering Your Message in a Different Way
Unit 11 - Managing Pressure And Maintaining Balance
- Under Pressure!
- Getting to the Heart of the Matter
- Emotional Intelligence
- What is Optimism?
Unit 12 - Overcoming Fear Of Public Speaking
- Good Communication Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Getting Comfortable in Conversation
- Full Tutor Support
- Self paced, no fixed schedules
- Available to students anywhere in the world
- 24/7 Access to the LMS ( Learning Management System )
- Easy to understand quality e-learning study materials
Who is this course for?
Our flexible distance learning programmes are ideal for candidates committed to their ongoing professional development. This Level 5 Diploma in Presentation Skills could prove instrumental in taking that crucial step into a leadership position for the first time. Existing managers and business owners could also find the teachings of this course invaluable. For jobseekers interested in entry-level leadership positions, an endorsed Level 5 Diploma could make all the difference. Whatever your current position and objectives, we’re here to help you realise your true potential.
We’re proud to offer the web’s most flexible, affordable and enjoyable online courses for ambitious candidates worldwide. With no deadlines or time-restrictions, you’re free to study at a pace that suits your lifestyle. You’ll be provided with complete support from start to finish by your own personally-assigned tutor, along with our wider student support team. With all essential study aids and learning resources included as standard, our exclusive distance learning programmes represent unbeatable value for money.
Enrol online and get started on your Level 5 Diploma in Presentation Skills today, or contact our admissions team if you have any questions.
There is no particular entry requirement.
Presentation Skills Diploma QLS Level 5 endorsed by Quality Licence Scheme
Certificate Fee: £120 + postal charges
Presentation Skills Diploma issued by OHSC
PDF Certificate - FREE
Hard copy - £25 + postal charges
CPD Accredited Certificate
(Hard copy)=£95 + postal charges
*Postage Charges: National £9, International £15
This Level 5 Diploma in Presentation Skills could hold the key to the leadership career of your dreams. Typical job titles in management and leadership including:
- Team Leader
- Assistant Manager
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.