PR Strategy and Campaign Planning Diploma Level 4 - CPD Accredited & Recognised
- Exam(s) / assessment(s) is included in price
- Tutor is available to students
In the cash-strapped economy of today, it is very important to ensure that any amount of money spent on marketing counts. When an individual is equipped with the skills set to develop a strategic PR and Campaign plan, you will be able to make a difference in delivering a result oriented program in line with the goals of an organisation. The City Business School Diploma course in PR Strategy and Campaign Planning is tailored to teach how to implement and design an effective, successful, lively, and strategic PR and campaign plan.
This diploma course will suit any individual who want to advance their career or want to be a more effective PR expert. This City Business School Diploma Course will heavily focus on the planning and thinking process of the Campaign and PR Strategies using case studies with to help learners manage and plan a PR campaign. This diploma course will incorporate a step-by-step approach in developing a PR Strategy and Campaign Plan.
PR Strategy and Campaign Planning diploma course will introduce learners to the process of campaign evaluation, management, and development using the strategies and principles of public relations and managing an agency. This course will mark an individual transition to an expert by recreating a real-world expert setting. This diploma course aims to help individuals master the basics of a strategic PR campaign through direct experience with tutors. This course is designed from the perspective of an expert and it makes use of real-life examples that is extensive. This course will help learners to develop the skills in PR Strategy and Campaign Planning based on the analysis of current case studies, will understand the role and importance of research in responding to the current and potential PR problems or utilising the potential opportunities, and so on.
The comprehensive course will give individuals a much greater understanding of how to plan media and PR campaigns. It covers the principles of PR strategy, measuring campaign effectiveness, and budget planning.
Upon completion of this course, learners will:
- Be awarded with a Diploma in PR Strategy and Campaign Planning and will be able to set suitable targets for what the campaign should achieve.
- Have the ability the right target audience for your campaign and will be able to put a creative brief together for all the basics of a successful campaign.
- Be able to validate the creativity and flexibility when approaching unfamiliar problems in new contexts and will also apply informed creative and critical thinking to PR Strategy and Campaign Panning.
- Have the understanding of the interface between PR and other functions of an organisation and also have the ability to assess the relationship between the objectives corporate and PR.
No previous knowledge required.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.