Add to basket or enquire
Agile is a general methodology applicable to project management and product development, and is increasingly used today as businesses and industries recognise the inherent value in this approach. The PMI-ACP® is a well respected credential in the Agile community, and demonstrates your competence in carrying out project management using Agile practices. The certification mandatorily requires a combination of agile training, experience working on agile projects and passing a rigorous examination on agile principles, practices, tools and techniques.
Our workshop gives you multiple opportunities to learn how best to implement Agile practices appropriate for your teams, through an engaging blend of discussion, group interaction, case studies and real-world focused workshops. It also prepares candidates to sit for the rigorous PMI-ACP® examination. Candidates who have successfully obtained this certification can meet the needs of organisations by applying a diversity of methods to project management.
From the Course :
- Get an introduction to Agile principles and practices
- Learn how to mentor high-performance teams who deliver results
- Understand techniques for actively managing project scope and ensuring delivery of the best products possible
- Get familiar with new ways of managing project scope, schedule, budget and quality that are easily improved through effective Agile controls
- Learn to combine best methods from multiple Agile methodologies
- Use consistent cadence of “common sense” best practices in Agile
- Apply powerful metrics to ensure continuous improvement
- Learn about common pitfalls many teams fall into when adopting Agile practices
- Change "Command and Control" leadership style to the more powerful "Servant Leadership" method of management
- Respond to change quickly to seize competitive advantage
- Benefits of Agile and why Agile teams are significantly happier with their work
From the Workshop :
- 21 PDUs and 21 SEUs
- 100 Days extra free online access to Agile & Scrum
- 1 PMI-ACP® Practice Test
- Group discussions facilitated through classroom training
- PMI approved courseware
- Downloadable e-book
- Assistance with PMI® Exam Application Form and end-to-end support via phone, email and chat
Who is this course for?
- Project Managers
- Project Planners
- Quality Assurance Staff
- Project Controllers
- Product Owners
- Scrum Masters
- Scrum Team Members
- Anyone looking to demonstrate level of experience and knowledge of managing agile projects or wanting to further the understanding of how Agile is applied and practiced.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.