Add to basket or enquire
Improve your skills in Pharmacy Technician and receptionist Skills at the same time with the two most popular courses for the price of one.
The award-winning Pharmacy Technician Diploma and Receptionist Skills Diploma are our top online courses for anyone looking to start a career or gain skills in the relevant industry. The Pharmacy Technician Diploma and Receptionist Skills Diploma are taught entirely online by expert instructors. Modules are delivered through accessible, informative video lessons, online study materials, practical exercises, mock exams and multiple-choice assessments.
More key features of the courses:
- Earn free e-certificates upon successful completion of each course.
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Study in your own time, at your own pace, through your computer tablet or mobile device
- Benefit from instant feedback through mock exams and multiple-choice assessments
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams
*Pharmacy Technician Diploma*
The Pharmacy Technician Role within the UK
- Essentials Pharmacy Technician
- What do they do in the UK?
- Potential salary and future prospects
- Where can a Pharmacy Technician go in their career?
The Pharmacy Technician Role
- Ensuring Wellness, Health and pharmacy
- The role itself
- The Law surrounding medicine
- What's in a prescription?
- Chemical Process
*Receptionist Skills Diploma*
The role of a Receptionist
- The role of a Receptionist
- How important is a receptionist?
- Various roles of a Receptionist
- Skills: Communication
- Skills: Telephone
- Skills: Listening
- Message noting
- Why Appearance matters
- Processes of Reserving
- Skills: Organisation
- Highly Effective Receptionist
- Methods for effective public speaking
- Increase your internal databank
- How to properly introduce yourself
- How you can have effective conversations
- Take influence from within yourself
- You need to know how to listen
- It's not all about you
- Method for beginning a conversation
- Taking feedback on
- What about what you want?
- Skills: Verbal Communication
- Skills: Non-Verbal Communication
- How to move away from small talk
- It's important to keep the conversation flowing
- Do you often forget someone's name?
- Skills: Influencing
- You need people on your side
- Effectively share your opinions
- Essentials: Negotiation
- Make an impression
Skills: Managing an Office
- Developing a Team for Managing procedures
- Developing a top company brand
- Ensuring high levels of quality with the team
- Steps to remain determined
- Marketing tips
- Put the Customer first
Software: Microsoft Word
- Word Essentials
- The User Interface
- Starting a Document
- Essential Editing
- Essential Formatting
- Paragraph Formatting
- Formatting - Advanced
- Styles Essentials
- Page Formatting
- Share the Word Document
- The word for Newbies - Activities
Software: Microsoft Excel
- Excel Essentials
- The User Interface
- Starting a worksheet
- Reviewing your Data
- Constructing Formulas
- Utilising Functions in Excel
- Quick Analysis Essentials
- Data Formatting
- Styles, Themes and Effects Essentials
- Print & Share the workbook
Software: Microsoft PowerPoint
- PowerPoint Essentials
- The User Interface
- Starting a Presentation
- Text Building Essentials
- Text Formatting & Paragraphs essentials
- Inserting Graphics such as pictures
- Formatting Tasks - Advanced
- Animations & Transitions Essentials
- Slide Show Preparation
- It's Time to Present
- PowerPoint Essential Activities
Upon successful completion of the course, you can instantly download your e-certificate free of cost. Print copy by post is also available at an additional cost of £9.99 and PDF Certificate at £4.99.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
How do I buy a course and starting studying?
Dear Gwesela, Thank you for contacting us. Please click on the "Add to basket" button to buy the course. You can pay via Pay pal also you can pay via Debit/Credit card. ThanksThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Hi I want to know what's the duration of this course and when does the course start
Hi Hala, Good morning. This is a bundle of two courses. The approximate course duration is 73 hours if you want to finish at one go. However, you will get one-year access to the course upon purchasing. Therefore, you can complete it anytime within a year. You will receive an email with the login details within 24 hours of purchase, and you will be able to access the course materials from your account whenever it is most convenient for you. ThanksThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Hi there do I need any qualification to do this course? Thanks alex
Dear Alex, Thank you for contacting us. The courses are open to all, with no formal entry requirements. ThanksThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.