Add to basket or enquire
Become a skilled pet caregiver with our comprehensive course bundle Pet First Aid : Dog First Aid. From emergencies to grooming, behaviour, and nutrition, master all aspects of pet care. Identify and respond to emergencies, groom and exercise pets, address behaviour issues, and create balanced diets. Enrol now and become an expert in providing top-notch care for your furry friends.
This course starts with the basics of Pet First Aid and gradually progresses towards advanced topics. Therefore, each lesson of this Pet First Aid is intuitive and easy to understand.
► Main Course: Certificate in Pet First Aid at QLS Level 3
► Free Courses:
- Course 01: Dog Care
- Course 02: Animal Behaviour
Why would you choose the Pet First Aid : Dog First Aid course from Compliance Central:
- Lifetime access to Dog First Aid course materials
- Full tutor support is available from Monday to Friday with the Dog First Aid course
- Learn Dog First Aid skills at your own pace from the comfort of your home
- Gain a complete understanding of Dog First Aid course
- Accessible, informative Dog First Aid learning modules designed by expert instructors
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams with the Pet Dog First Aid bundle
- Study Dog First Aid in your own time through your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- A 100% learning satisfaction guarantee with your Dog First Aid Course
Curriculum Breakdown of the Pet First Aid : Dog First Aid Course
- Collapse & Unconsciousness
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- Choking & Drowning
- Heat Stroke & Hypothermia
- Burns & Scalds
- Bites & Stings
- Common Emergencies
- Managing a First Aid Scenario
- Pet First Aid Kit
- Identify and respond to common pet emergencies with appropriate first aid.
- Perform CPR and assess collapse and unconsciousness in pets.
- Manage bleeding, bandaging, fractures, seizures, choking, and drowning in pets.
- Recognise the importance of a pet first aid kit and its contents.
- Understand and implement essential dog care practices, grooming, exercise, and hygiene.
- Interpret animal behaviour cues to address common issues in dogs effectively.
- Create balanced and suitable diet plans for dogs based on nutritional knowledge.
Who is this course for?
- Pet owners
- Animal shelter volunteers and staff
- Veterinary assistants or technicians
- Pet groomers and dog walkers
- Dog trainers
- Pet store employees
- Animal lovers
To enrol in this Dog First Aid course, all you need is a basic understanding of the English Language and an internet connection.
The Dog First Aid course will enhance your knowledge and improve your confidence in exploring opportunities in various sectors related to Dog First Aid. You can explore the job are following-
- First aid Trainer
- Pet walker
- Pet Day Care Assistant
- Pet Boarder
- Pet Sitter
- Pet Training Apprentice
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
3 CPD accredited Certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included
Get 3 CPD accredited PDF certificate for Free.
QLS Endorsed Hard Copy Certificate
Hard copy certificate - £79
- Inside the UK: Free
- Outside the UK: £9.99 each
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.