Add to basket or enquire
Worried about your future and looking for a way to develop your career? Course Cloud can be the best solution for you to succeed. Course Cloud makes home training easy, and PCB Design with Eaglewill teach you how to become a specialist without having to leave the comfort of your home. It was designed in partnership with industry professionals and will add essential competencies to your resume. And if you enrol now, you’ll get a special discounted price.
This bestselling PCB Design with Eaglehas been developed by industry professionals and has already been completed by hundreds of satisfied students. This in-depth PCB Design with Eagleis suitable for anyone who wants to build their professional skill set and improve their expert knowledge.
The PCB Design with Eagleis CPD-accredited, so you can be confident you’re completing a quality training course which will boost your CV and enhance your career potential. The PCB Design with Eagleis made up of several information-packed modules which break down each topic into bite-sized chunks to ensure you understand and retain everything you learn.
We know that you are busy and that time is precious, so we have designed the PCB Design with Eagleto be completed at your own pace, whether that’s part-time or full-time. Get full course access upon registration and access the course materials from anywhere in the world, at any time, from any internet-enabled device.
Unit 01: Introduction
- Module 01: Introduction
- Module 02: Basics of Printed Circuit Board (Important)
Unit 02: Software Installation and Creating First project
- Module 01: Eagle Software Installation
- Module 02: Creating Project with Eagle
Unit 03: Library and Schematic
- Module 01: Creating Schematic with Eagle
- Module 02: Eagle Installing External Libraries
- Module 03: Update: Directly adding External Libraries online
Unit 04: Single Sided PCB Design
- Module 01: Create First Complete Schematic in Eagle
- Module 02: First PCB Layout, the proper placement of component
- Module 03: Create First Single Sided PCB with Eagle
- Module 04: Adding Name and Labels to Eagle Schematics
Unit 05: Creating PCB Project
- Module 01: Microcontroller PCB Project with Eagle Part 1
- Module 02: Microcontroller PCB Project with Eagle Part 2
- Module 03: Microcontroller PCB Project with Eagle Part 3
Unit 06: Copper Pour
- Module 01: Adding Copper Pour to Eagle PCB
Unit 07: Double Sided PCB Design
- Module 01: Double Sided PCB Design with Eagle
- Module 02: Double Sided PCB Design (Hands On)
Unit 08: All about SMT Components
- Module 01: Surface Mount Devices in Eagle
- Module 02: SMT based Schematic (FTDI Project)
- Module 03: SMT and Double Sided PCB Design
Unit 09: Create Custom Library Component in Eagle
- Module 01: Eagle Create Custom Library Part 1
- Module 02: Eagle Create Custom Library Part 2
- Module 03: Eagle Create Custom Library Part 3
Unit 10: Using Autorouter (Cheating the Software!!!)
- Module 01: Use Autorouter for single sided PCB
- Module 02: Use Autorouter for Double sided PCB
Unit 11: Copy frequently required parts in your library
- Module 01: Copy frequently required parts in your library
Unit 12: Manufacturing Guide
- Module 01: Print a Single Sided PCB
- Module 02: Gerber File Extraction
- Module 03: Generate Bill of Materials
Unit 13: Solution Videos, added as per requests
- Module 01: PCB Artwork of Electronic Cricket Match Circuit
Unit 14: Ending Notes
- Module 01: Eagle Current Calculation
- Module 02: Conclusion
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to get the UK and internationally recognised certificate to share your achievement with potential employers or to include it in your CV. You can obtain a physical version of your certificate for £12, or you can get a PDF format certificate for only £4 (processing fee).
Who is this course for?
- This course is for students / professionals who would love to hone skills and knowledge in their chosen area of study.
- This course is aimed at newbies looking to get started to learn in their chosen field as quickly and effectively as possible.
- Eagerness to learn.
- No formal knowledge is required
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.