This Paralegal course is endorsed by TQUK, an established Ofqual-regulated Awarding Organisation which assures your qualification is professional and recognised. This course is also accredited by CPD and 5 CPD points available without any further studies.
Explore the ways of becoming a Paralegal with this comprehensive course Paralegal Training.
While not having the same grasp of the law as a fully-trained lawyer, a paralegal still maintains a good understanding of the subsidiary legal matters, and also works in the law offices under a lawyer’s direct supervision. This Paralegal Training course covers the duties and responsibilities of a paralegal so you will be prepared to work in this area.
If you’re an individual looking to become an exceptional Paralegal, or simply enjoyed Suits and would like to increase your knowledge of the legal sector, this excellent Paralegal Training course will be perfect for you.
A paralegal deals with various types of work, such as drafting documents, interviewing clients and preparing retainers. The Paralegal Training course introduces you to all the essential working skills and shows you the procedures of performing the acts, after which you will learn about legal principles, intellectual property basics and legal technology programs to reduce the litigation cost. Finally, the course explains the techniques of creating a personalised career roadmap to succeed in this field.
Highlights of the Paralegal Training:
- Get a good understanding of the roles and responsibilities of a Paralegal.
- Learn how to use legal terminology to carry out legal tasks such as record keeping, preparing transcription, editing and correspondence to judges.
- Understand the legal system of the UK and general duties and day-to-day operations of a Legal Secretary.
- Gain the skills in order to assist in prioritising and planning activities in legal practice.
- Gain a holistic understanding of criminal law and the courts and the criminal justice system.
- Explore the crucial principle of being a Paralegal.
- Discover every aspect of meeting management and minute taking.
- Understand the importance of the principles of confidentiality and security within the legal environment.
- Grasp the importance of telephone etiquette, develop speaking and listening skills that set you apart from others.
We’ve taken this comprehensive Paralegal Training course and broken it down into several manageable modules which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept – from the fundamental to the most advanced aspects of the course. It really is a sure pathway to success.
This Paralegal Training course is designed with the following modules:
- Module 1: Understanding the Concept of Paralegal
- Module 2: Communication Skills
- Module 3: Basic Counselling
- Module 4: Networking and Advocacy Skills
- Module 5: Sex and Gender Concepts
- Module 6: Gender and Sexual Based Violence
- Module 7: UK Law and Legal System
- Module 8: Human Rights
- Module 09: Democracy, Good Governance, and The Rule of Law
- Module 10: Land/Property Law
- Module 11: Road Traffic Law
- Module 12 Conflict and Conflict Resolution
- Module 13: Family Law Act
- Module 14: Land Registry Law
- Module 15: The Distinction between Real and Personal Rights
- Module 16: How to Do Your Job and Stay Out of Trouble
- Module 17: How to Establish a Good Relationship With Lawyers, Mediators, and Judges
Method of Assessment
To assess your learning, you have to participate in an automated multiple choice question exam. You have to score at least 60% to pass the exam and to qualify for TQUK endorsed and CPD accredited certificates. After passing the exam, you will be able to apply for a certificate.
In addition, to enhance the depth of your knowledge regarding the course and further assess your learning, you are advised to complete the assignment questions provided at the end of the course, which you can complete anytime you wish. After submitting the assignment, our expert tutor will assess your assignment and will give you feedback on your performance.
CPD Certification from One Education
After successfully completing the MCQ assessment, you will qualify for the CPD Certificate from One Education, as proof of your continued professional development. Certification is available in PDF format, at the cost of £9, or a hard copy can be sent to you via post, at the cost of £15.
Endorsed Certification from TQUK
Upon successful completion of the MCQ assessment, learners can order their TQUK Endorsed Certification by paying an accreditation fee of £49. International students will be required to pay an additional £10 postal charge.
Total Endorsed Certification Time
The demonstrated time is the estimated time that is expected to be taken by a learner to pursue all the learning outcomes of the course. The Total Qualification Time is comprised of the time a learner will take to cover all the course materials along with the quizzes and assignment completion.
Total Endorsed Certification time for this course is 260 hours.
Guided Learning Hours
The guided learning hours are made up of all real-time contact time and guidance of a learner by OneEducation. This is a self-paced online course. You will get 12 months access to our learning portal, so it can be studied in your own time at your own pace.
GLH for this Endorsed Certification is 38 hours.
Who is this course for?
Whether you’re already a paralegal or aspiring to be one, this Paralegal Training course will enhance your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and an accredited qualification attesting to your knowledge.
The Paralegal Training is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and IT, and to be over the age of 16.
This exquisite Paralegal Training course is suitable for anyone interested in working in this sector or who simply wants to learn more about the topic. If you’re an individual looking to excel within this field then Paralegal Training is for you.
Studying this Paralegal Training course would benefit a range of careers, but would specifically boost employability in roles including:
- Legal Secretary
- Legal Assistant
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Hi, how to apply?
Hi Christian, Thanks for reaching out. you just need to go to the course page and purchase the course by clicking on 'Add to Basket' button. Thanks.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Hi, how long it takes to finish the training please ?
Hi Marone, Thanks for reaching out. The estimated course duration is 31 hours if you want to finish the course in one sitting. You will, however, get one year access to the course after purchasing it. Thanks.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Hi, Just wanted to know can we take the mock exam more than once? Thanks
Dear Umera, Thank you for contacting us. You can take the mock exam three times at free of charge. ThanksThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.