The term ‘Paralegal’ can refer to a wide range of roles within the legal world and this comprehensive training course covers all areas and paralegal duties. As an introductory qualification, you will start by learning about the skills required to work in this industry, the UK legal system and key legislation. You will learn how to support lawyers, judges and mediators, and will develop your understanding of legal administrative work such as preparing legal documents and researching.
This course is endorsed by ABC Awards – a regulated organisation that ensures professional, reputable certification for further education. Our qualified instructor will take you through case studies and practical exercises to provide you with valuable real-world knowledge that will help you in kickstarting your career.
- Fast track your career as a qualified Paralegal with a recognised qualification
- Understand the training, skills and knowledge required to become a qualified Paralegal
- Demonstrate an understanding of the UK legal system and human rights
- Develop your knowledge of land, property, and road traffic law in the UK
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge of the principles of conflict resolution and dispute resolution
- Know the fundamental differences between proprietary and personal rights
- Understand how to build strong working relationships with lawyers, judges and mediators
- Develop essential writing, research, organisation and communication skills
Paralegal Training Level 1
Module 1: Basics of Paralegal Training
- The Concept of Paralegal
- Communication Skills
- Basic Counselling
- Networking and Advocacy Skills
Module 2: Sex and Gender
- What Are Sex and Gender
- Gender and Sexual Based Violence
Paralegal Training Level 2
Module 03: UK Legal System and Human Rights
- UK Law and Legal System
- Human Rights
Module 04: Government System and the Law
- Democracy, Good Governance, and the Rule of Law
- Land/Property Law
- Road Traffic Law
Paralegal Training Level 3
Module 05: Conflict Resolution and the Law
- Conflict and Conflict Resolution
- Family Law Act
- Land Registry Law
Module 06: Miscellaneous
- The Distinction between Real and Personal Rights
- How to Do Your Job and Stay Out of Trouble
- How to Establish a Good Relationship with Lawyers, Mediators, and Judges
Endorsed Certificate of Achievement
At the successful completion of the course, the learners can order an endorsed certificate by paying the accreditation fee of £78. There is an additional £10 postal charge for international students.
Certificate of Completion from Course Gate
At the successful completion of the course, the learners may order the Certificate of Completion from Course Gate (soft copy) by paying only £2. For the Printed hard copy of the certificate, the learners have to pay £9. There is an additional £10 delivery charge for international students.
Who is this course for?
This formal qualification is ideal for aspiring professionals who are training to become Paralegals and cement their career in the legal sector. There are no specific entry requirements for the course, which can be studied from any device with internet access, on a full-time or part-time basis.
On successful completion, learners will have an excellent understanding of the UK legal system and legal practice, equipped with the fundamental skills to become a qualified Paralegal. Paralegal duties fall under the following professions:
- Legal Assistant
- Legal Secretary
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.